All Released Skins (as of now)

10 hours ago, Instant-Noodles said:

Another new reward redemption background was added in today's patch!  It's something related to the Winter Event.  Possibly a puzzle?  Maybe?  There's no unique string attached to it; it just uses the default redemption string.

Reveal hidden contents

thankyou_winter.png

THANKS_POPUP_TITLE_DEFAULT = "Thanks for playing",

Could be a puzzle 

carol_title.png

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, LoayzaPaul said:

Could be a puzzle 

carol_title.png

10 hours ago, Instant-Noodles said:

Another new reward redemption background was added in today's patch!  It's something related to the Winter Event.  Possibly a puzzle?  Maybe?  There's no unique string attached to it; it just uses the default redemption string.

Hide contents

thankyou_winter.png

THANKS_POPUP_TITLE_DEFAULT = "Thanks for playing",

We better investigate if there is something weird on the first image,maybe its a puzzle that tells us more about klaus? We know that charlie didn't make him,would make sense considering that the popup has his chains.

Or maybe you simply get it by buying something during krampus sale. Who knows?

If there is nothing weird on the image then it will probably be on a trailer that they make for the update just like they did with all the other ANR updates that went to the main version of the game.

Edited by Wexton
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Wexton said:

We better investigate if there is something weird on the first image,maybe its a puzzle that tells us more about klaus? We know that charlie didn't make him,would make sense considering that the popup has his chains.

Or maybe you simply get it by buying something during krampus sale. Who knows?

If there is nothing weird on the image then it will probably be on a trailer that they make for the update just like they did with all the other ANR updates that went to the main version of the game.

Listen everyone! We NEED to solve this! We know, that can't be obtained by killing Klaus or Playing beta (I tried). What are the variants? (⌣‿0)

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Wexton said:

I don't think there will be a trailer for this one. It's already released to the main branch. At this point both previous updates had cinematic. Now we have this poster, I guess.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Walter0 said:

Listen everyone! We NEED to solve this! We know, that can't be obtained by killing Klaus or Playing beta (I tried). What are the variants? (⌣‿0)

I saw something interesting already,Just look at Wilson's hand

carol_forum.png It looks a lot like a krampus sack,

It may be that Wilson has been doing the nightmare that farming krampus is.Or maybe they already killed klaus and thats the loot stash so Willow its just caring one of the gifts that were inside?

I'll edit this if a find anything else.

Edited by Wexton
  • Like 7

On 5/7/2016 at 10:08 AM, AquaRC said:

Wouldn't it be cool to have a rook skin for wx? just sayin.

SbGlG2o.png

And yes I drew this as a concept. :v

Managed to fool @acemurdock for abit it was really ingame so yay!

and to any devs seeing this like @PeterA please make this happen. I think it would

be rad O_o and I would never play any other character again.

I just realized Klei took @AquaRC's idea!

Good on ya.

• Like 11