All Released Skins (as of now)

18 minutes ago, Kittydub said:

I have an extra Ewelet if anyone wants one. For free. Someone that got all their drops already and no pet skin! 

-Trading link-

Edit - It's gone. I'll be back. ^^

Woooo. HOW cute the peoples from this forum are!! Feels good to see that even when I wasn't quick enough :D. Awesome!

• Like 6

And this is how my inventory looks after a Trade Inn avalanch where I destroyed most of my inventory + a few Euro I earned by selling some of my very old TF2 items :D. I mostly got a lot of Silk Robe on the very same colour after trading away all the classies, and finally the Nightgown by trading the resultant Spiffies + my cute backpack. I actually love that one, will look awesome on Wolfgang, Webber and Wes. Not that worth, but maybe next time :)

aUE9pUuyR.png

Edited by mochilo
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, mochilo said:

And this is how my inventory looks after a Trade Inn avalanch where I destroyed most of my inventory + a few Euro I earned by selling some of my very old TF2 items :D. I mostly got a lot of Silk Robe on the very same colour after trading away all the classies, and finally the Nightgown by trading the resultant Spiffies + my cute backpack. I actually love that one, will look awesome on Wolfgang, Webber and Wes. Not that worth, but maybe next time :)

aUE9pUuyR.png

I would never go give skins to beggars!

But if you lowkey want a broodling, hit me up. 

• Like 3

Just now, Kittydub said:

I would never go give skins to beggars!

But if you lowkey want a broodling, hit me up. 

A broodling would help this very cold winter be so much warmer, for a fact!! But I wouldn't want to hit you in a physical way!!

• Like 4

So, yesterday I sold some skins to attempt some trade inns. I failed on that. Then today i decided to try one more because screw it, and...

2BCAF920E607299224BA253381B4B64B197DC186

And i just traded it for a Snowflake Ewelet. Do i think the Broodling is ugly? No, but its just the way to adopt the pet is kind of... annoying.

Edited by bubben16
More stuff to talk about since im bored.
  • Like 8

11 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

How to immediately cry on the inside:

Step 1 - Check your friend activity on steam and realize how everyone but you has gotten a good drop.

Step 2 - ;')

Step 3 - v_v

Same.

BUT GOOD NEWS IS I'M GOING TO ADD MONEY TO MY STEAM ACCOUNT AND BUY ALMOST EACH WINTER SKIN

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Sandals: The pleated shirts of the uncommon holidays event.

Only if it were! I have never ever got a sandals.

But as I checked, it's really the uncommon pleated shirt for me: I have got only one pleated shirt since I play DST. But for it, I have tons of (normal) shirts and pants.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

Only if it were! I have never ever got a sandals.

But as I checked, it's really the uncommon pleated shirt for me: I have got only one pleated shirt since I play DST. But for it, I have tons of (normal) shirts and pants.

What, you'd really wear these ghastly things?

• Like 2