All Released Skins (as of now)

• Developer
3 hours ago, minespatch said:

Imagine if you gifted the plushie to a DS fan friend but replaced the voice box with the Saw movie Billy laugh.:wilson_sneaky:

True story, @SethR has a plushie spider that says Macho Man Randy Savage quotes instead of making a spider hiss.

• Like 17

23 minutes ago, JimmyJam said:

I was playing DTS the other day and my blue backpack turned into this thing...

backpack.jpg

It was on the ground when i changed... Anyone know whats going on here?

Simple. You left it on the ground too long. Why do skinned backpacks rot when left on the ground too long? That's a very good question. I have no idea.

In my opinion I think skinned backpacks should only rot when equipped by a player who doesn't own that skin. It shouldn't rot immediately, but in about maybe the same time it takes for a pack to rot when just laying on the ground too long. With the current system it also makes it so you don't need any backpack skins when your friend already has one that you like. You can just have them craft one for you.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Simple. You left it on the ground too long. Why do skinned backpacks rot when left on the ground too long? That's a very good question. I have no idea.

In my opinion I think skinned backpacks should only rot when equipped by a player who doesn't own that skin. It shouldn't rot immediately, but in about maybe the same time it takes for a pack to rot when just laying on the ground too long. With the current system it also makes it so you don't need any backpack skins when your friend already has one that you like. You can just have them craft one for you.

I was going to say that i have a normal one next to it but it didn't rot. I do like i idea of skinned items rotting tho :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MrDeepDarkmind said:

Got a Question about the Crabbit Plushie do you guys send the code via email or inside the package with the plushie 

Crabbit Plush.png<It's inside that little tag there.

5 hours ago, hahasound said:

I just got my crabbit plush toy and redeemed the code but I also got the thingamabob item. Is the crabbit item not in the game yet and thingamabob is a placeholder for now?

Correct.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Zeklo said:

It's not in the game yet it would seem.

BTW do you live next to the company that is making these plushies? Because USPS doesn't even have my package yet and you already got your plushie home? I was ordering first second it was available lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, t0panka said:

BTW do you live next to the company that is making these plushies? Because USPS doesn't even have my package yet and you already got your plushie home? I was ordering first second it was available lol

I live in Oregon if that clears anything up.

• Like 2

• Developer
59 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Did you find any potato cup worthy of being brought back to the office?

Nah, airport security gave me a hard enough time just trying to bring natural salts back, that bringing plant matter would have been insane :)

• Like 9