All Released Skins (as of now)

• Developer
17 minutes ago, AlternateMew said:

I'd love someone to explain this:

My best theory is that it's steam account hackers monetizing their ill gotten gains, laundering money so that Valve can't just roll it back. They find an item whose entire inventory can be easily cleared out, leaving it ripe for price manipulation. But that's just my theory, we don't have any more proof than you guys do.

• Like 14

• Developer
13 minutes ago, nome said:

My best theory is that it's steam account hackers monetizing their ill gotten gains, laundering money so that Valve can't just roll it back. They find an item whose entire inventory can be easily cleared out, leaving it ripe for price manipulation. But that's just my theory, we don't have any more proof than you guys do.

"But that's just a theory. A Steeeeam market theory! Thanks for reading."

... I concur.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, nome said:

It is little bit more complicated but yeah this is what WAS happening .)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

I'm just saying. Seeing this was probably far more entertaining then seeing the actual crabpack.

@nome looks upon you in disappointment and shame.

But I gotta admit that's pretty funny, I wish I owned a thingamabob.

Edited by GiddyGuy
  • Like 2

• Developer
18 minutes ago, MrDeepDarkmind said:

Please nome Don't troll me and make it as a droppable/trade up item

It's @JoeW you have to ask not to troll you there. But no worries, plans are to keep those PAX only (they're PA themed for a reason)

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:

...So wait why would we wait to open a Crabpack when we can see what happens when you receive a potato cup?!

I can feel the presence of the almighty potato cup even more than before. My devotion to the almighty one has been renewed.

• Like 2