All Released Skins (as of now)

37 minutes ago, t1morino88eex said:

Woot from where? How? There only seems to be 1 piece of each on the market. @klei_entertainment, why didn't we got a bullet point telling us that there are new skins? Not cool.

They usually don't announce new skins, it's always a happy little surprise to find something completely new in your gift and not a pleated shirt :3 

Edited by Scoobie101
  • Like 4

• Developer
8 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:

And why are they on the market? :^)

I think all skins have a version in the market, even if they have ana ctual copy of it there or not, seeing as there's no listing of it and I've seen other skins like that. Just never loyals, but since they're (currently?) spiffy they have that.

10 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

I think all skins have a version in the market, even if they have ana ctual copy of it there or not, seeing as there's no listing of it and I've seen other skins like that. Just never loyals, but since they're (currently?) spiffy they have that.

Ah alright thanks for the info I did however see them both up for 10.00$ but then later saw them taken off but still there.

Sadly I wasn't able to go to pax and get one myself however. :c

• Developer
20 minutes ago, t1morino88eex said:

If they are loyal then they shouldn't be spiffy, or tradeable, or marketable.

Joe's confusing it with another new skin that we just added to the item server on Thursday but which isn't in the game yet. The two skins in question are special skins that do not drop however, they're only created through codes that we're handing out at our PAX booth (the observant might perhaps notice a PA theme?)

• Like 11

19 minutes ago, nome said:

Joe's confusing it with another new skin that we just added to the item server on Thursday but which isn't in the game yet. The two skins in question are special skins that do not drop however, they're only created through codes that we're handing out at our PAX booth (the observant might perhaps notice a PA theme?)

Mah bad

• Like 6

• Developer
16 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:

Oh so these are collectible! :D...but then that means...rip w/e cool skin that people got from pax. :c

No, the two skins in question are created from PAX codes only. The new skin I'm talking about which is loyal is something... else. Surprised none of you have posted about it yet. Come on guys, get cracking! :)  

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, nome said:

The new skin I'm talking about which is loyal is something... else. Surprised none of you have posted about it yet. Come on guys, get cracking! :)  

Are you talking about the loyalty crabpack by chance?  I'm guessing it's intended for owners of Shipwrecked?  I wasn't sure if we were allowed to post unreleased content on the forums.

330x19296fx96f

• Like 7

• Developer
8 minutes ago, Instant-Noodles said:

I wasn't sure if we were allowed to post unreleased content on the forums.

I don't see why not, at least I don't remember any rule against that.

And oh boy, if that really is for owners of SW then my day has just been made.

• Like 4

• Developer
8 minutes ago, Instant-Noodles said:

I'm guessing it's intended for owners of Shipwrecked?

Nope, it's a new skin that comes with the crabbit plushie. We will almost certainly do something for owners of shipwrecked some day, but this isn't it.

• Like 5