Chris1448

All Released Skins (as of now)

Recommended Posts

l96735063    571

If the loyalty gift is given to those klei game fans
Then maybe invisible inc, Mark of the Ninja, Oxygen Not Included will have the corresponding loyalty to the skin it?
This is not joking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris1448    12,996

The What's New? on page 69 is now complete! Go check it out, cause they won't be added to the OP until they're live.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rellimarual    4,043

How would they verify whether someone watched the stream? Maybe a perk for following? But even that seems hard to manage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lokoluna    39

Are there any character specific only outfits besides the heads? I want to buy some cosmetics for my custom character and just the other characters.. But i don't want to buy them if they're character specific.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ImDaMisterL    20,034
9 minutes ago, Lokoluna said:

Are there any character specific only outfits besides the heads? I want to buy some cosmetics for my custom character and just the other characters.. But i don't want to buy them if they're character specific.

Nope, only the heads are character specific :)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sinister_Fang    8,135
8 hours ago, Rellimarual said:

How would they verify whether someone watched the stream? Maybe a perk for following? But even that seems hard to manage.

I have no idea if the current system would work with it, but I have a simple idea. Sometime during the stream they show a code for a skin. The code can only be redeemed once per person, but isn't invalid for everyone else once it's used. The code could stay active for maybe 24 hours.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mochilo    868
11 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

FTFY

A total mistake of mine. Sometimes English, my brain and my fingers have problems to understand each other. Thanks you were there mate.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aquaterion    816
57 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

I have no idea if the current system would work with it, but I have a simple idea. Sometime during the stream they show a code for a skin. The code can only be redeemed once per person, but isn't invalid for everyone else once it's used. The code could stay active for maybe 24 hours.

possible idea, but I think the code would be available for way less time, like 15-60 minutes.

 

Another way which i'm not sure if its possible, is they make a temporary server that you attempt to connect to but you don't actually join it, it just takes note of the poeple that tried to join it, and klei would track those users, and gift the people who did

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now