Hallowed Nights Start

Hallowed Nights  

104 members have voted

1. 1. When will it start?

• Oct 18th week
    • Oct 25th week

A little crow told me it could be on October 21 or 22. No actually I'm just thinking about those dates because of the Halloween mod challenge on Klei's Discord who finish at these days, I wouldn't be too surprised if these have been picked for a specific reason, eventually.

Depending on “what” Klei has planned for Hallowed Nights- will determine when it starts.

We know they wanted to do a never before thing in October for Hallowed Nights- they were all pretty excited about it.. 

But we also know they announced that thing wasn’t ready yet so they released what we have in Beta now, and that’s not an awful lot.. to be honest- IF all the Hallowed Nights had coming was what’s in Beta: It would’ve started the first week of the month. But we all know it hasn’t yet..

If Klei is still trying to squeeze in that “new never before October thing” I would say they’ll want to wait till the last possible date to drop the update.

I don’t mind waiting, I just hope that whatever’s coming is well worth the wait!

I wish they would have hallowed nights occur all October long instead of November. Its a bit anticlimatic to have their halloween/spooky event run for the longest amount of time in November after the actual holiday is over. 

Yeah, will be this Thursday - at least the QoL update going live. Also coming with a, seemingly, new Shadow Manipulator Twitch skin (image in spoiler below as well). Being October 21, fits previous Hallowed Night release dates for the event - hence most likely HN will start this Thursday too. With the already-spoiled Halloween character skins new pack I reckon.

Spoiler

hn-sm-skin.png.1fb48f81790f31da1c30677dc271373b.png

11 hours ago, Cheggf said:

If I vote optimistically and say this week, maybe it will become this week!

You have summoned a curse upon us. 
It will now definitely not be this week. 

EDIT: JoeW reacted to this post and within 15 minutes he announced the update was coming in 2 days. 
He did this on purpose to troll me. 

I’ve been up since 10am waiting for event details from Mr JoeW- 10am may seem normal for most of you but my life schedule requires me to stay up till sometimes 5 or 6am.. I have Night Shifts :) because I’m a Night Owl.. 10am is Early for me x_X

Please JoeW announce it “Soon!”

Archived