New drops coming soon or sooner!

Kinda looks like a shadow manipulator skin or maybe a telelocator staff/focus skin. If it's a manipulator than I'm personally am a little disappointed considering we already have 3 manipulator skins. The glowing white spot on the purple gem(?) in the center kinda reminds me of the full moon sprite when moonstorms are active too.

19 minutes ago, Mx-Pain said:

Oh dang. I want the prestihitator or whatever that thing is called. The one with the hat. A neelw skin will suit it just fine.

Probably the clean sweeper be a daily or login bonus along with some other stuff.

Well the Top Hat skins are basically the Prestihatitator skins

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

Wait.. so the leaked Terraria skin isn’t a Twitch drop? Was the leak even “real?” 

No it wasn't a Twitch drop. IIRC some items were just accidentally in the drop pool. We're still in the Nautical Collection for Twitch Drops.

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

Wait.. so the leaked Terraria skin isn’t a Twitch drop? Was the leak even “real?” 

It was never claimed to be a twitch drop. It wouldn't make sense for it to be a twitch drop if they're doing an event either.
It was just accidently put into the drop pool.

Jesus, Wickerbottom what ever your reading... stop it. Now.

Yeah I think its a shadow manipulator which is really disappointing. This is a good time to get lots of boat skins out. 

Don't forget my rubber chicken skin oar suggestion, please klei.

I think this skin had big potential in nautical and also in halloween theme. I REALLY HOPE it will be looking better as in-game skin because at this promo seems to be totally raw concept art without shadows and other additional things.

Also with this leaked sweeper skin, Klei said in one thread that they're preparing something "new" and they can't tell us - for now - what they're doing but it is "WOW". Also it can be just concept art which never become real like some stuff from DS during TF2 collabo but I don't think so they were make this skin, added to drop pool by mistake and never use it.

15 hours ago, Thalkas said:

Also it can be just concept art which never become real like some stuff from DS during TF2 collabo

Say it with me: Pyro was never meant to be released. 
JoeW very specifically said it back when it was found in the files. The developers made it for FUN. THEY SAID SO. 

It was NEVER meant to be part of a collaboration. THE DEVELOPERS SAID SO. 
Okay? Okay. I'm sick of people constantly talking about Pyro. 

51 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Eldrich Purple amulet?

Edit. Actually you are right, pretty sure is the manipulator

Thanks, but I am not wearing a bundle of tentacles around my neck.

This reignites my desire for a Tentacle Wormwood skin though. He and Warly are the only survivors without a Costume skin. And since Wormwood is a bunch of vines wrapped around a green gem, having his Costume be a bunch of tentacles wrapped around a purple gem would be so fitting.

4 hours ago, Wendy C. said:

Say it with me: Pyro was never meant to be released. 
JoeE very specifically said it back when it was found in the files. The developers made it for FUN. THEY SAID SO. 

It was NEVER meant to be part of a collaboration. THE DEVELOPERS SAID SO. 
Okay? Okay. I'm sick of people constantly talking about Pyro. 

??

i sure hope any content klei adds to the game is fun for them to work on.

Archived