Don't Starve Together: Waterlogged Available Now!

3 hours ago, HansimUnglueck said:

Update doesn't look very congruent in a pecuniary manner. Some spring themed skins that were not ready around spring time I guess and had to be released either way (in late summer). Tent skin was already shown in "Rhymes With Play #278" (small alteration) and the Webber skin looks very, very close to a slightly modified version of the Fighter skin from Forge. Just curious how the skin development team is working in general.

Also kinda bummed the beta stuff was almost unchanged and pushed either way. Personally, I don't see a reason to push something on a beta branch if nothing major is going to change before release.

Good luck on your journey though.

Is there a particular reason why the IsFull function was removed from healthreplica.lua and did you stealth-remove any other functions we should know of?The effects of that are broken, useless code aka dead mods that were in need of these functions.

oh wow a person on the forums who actually criticizes an update for being shallow instead of praising the devs for drawing a picture, that's a first one for me, good to see that there are other people who are dissapointed with the state of updates recently

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RoxGame said:

tackle and spectackler box skin names are mixed

They know. Give them a day or two.

7 minutes ago, penguin0616 said:

An unmentioned feature of this update is now a single firefly has a 70% chance to regenerate every day in the new biome, if there are less than 10 flying creatures in the biome.

That's really great to hear! Besides, I don't really want to remove them just yet, it looks like a lovely spot to relax at night if you avoid the spiders.

3 hours ago, GordoZilla said:

Same happens to me, the biome looks really nice but it's also extremely laggy, I wish I could base in there but I don't think I'll be able to.

Yea i bet my left kidney that the sheer amount of god rays shining through the canopies are the main cause of the lag there.

What else could it be when even disabling the canopy shadows and toning down other graphic options has no effect on this? And only happens in this specific biome and nowhere else.

Edited by ALCRD

Love you, Klei

I know there is a topic for suggestions, but i will leave this here for the QoL update
- Let Enlightened Crown always closed, opening only when the player wants
- Seed Pack-It, seeds inside this spoils slowly, like inside the fridge

image.thumb.png.500804f4d418072cfe85d4a630e9fc29.png

I didn't actually play the beta so I don't know if this was really a thing, but if it was, did they scrap it? I can't find the options to change starting items but it seems odd that they wouldn't include it since everyone has been begging for it for a long time...

Also this goes without saying, but thank you @BezKa for providing the image

Edited by Dr. Safety
  • Like 1
  • Sad Dupe 1

47 minutes ago, Dr. Safety said:

image.thumb.png.500804f4d418072cfe85d4a630e9fc29.png

I didn't actually play the beta so I don't know if this was really a thing, but if it was, did they scrap it? I can't find the options to change starting items but it seems odd that they wouldn't include it since everyone has been begging for it for a long time...

Also this goes without saying, but thank you @BezKa for providing the image

It does appear to me when I make a new world:

descarga.thumb.jpg.18cd0ccc9fce943407c92a39881bf2b5.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • GL Happy 1

4 minutes ago, Just-guy said:

t does appear to me when I make a new world:

I didn't notice in beta, now I know thanks to your post.

11 hours ago, Sunset Skye said:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/822873918007410710/875426978239483934/unknown.pnghttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/822873918007410710/875427009961025597/unknown.pngSnow/Shadow transformations of the new Chester! I'm always curious about these.

I missed that! Love that the devs thought about this.

Hmmm retrofiting did not happen in my world after the update.... it's usually automatic, am I doing something wrong? Maybe it's the mods?

Or it's just that even though I have the whole ocean revealed, I still have to find the mangroves for them to appear on the map.

EDIT: I opened the world again, and the mangroves did not appear, but the light green patches of water did :D:D so that's solved.

Edited by Roodmas

I hope it won't be a witch, i think thats don't feet so good with the lore. I prefere a scientist working on time theories and coming here to save some survivors (Wagstaff wife ?).

At first sight, i tought it was some kind of vodoo girl, with exotic hair and a skull in her hands...

• Like 1