Don't Starve Together: Waterlogged Available Now!

Update doesn't look very congruent in a pecuniary manner. Some spring themed skins that were not ready around spring time I guess and had to be released either way (in late summer). Tent skin was already shown in "Rhymes With Play #278" (small alteration) and the Webber skin looks very, very close to a slightly modified version of the Fighter skin from Forge. Just curious how the skin development team is working in general.

Also kinda bummed the beta stuff was almost unchanged and pushed either way. Personally, I don't see a reason to push something on a beta branch if nothing major is going to change before release.

Good luck on your journey though.

Is there a particular reason why the IsFull function was removed from healthreplica.lua and did you stealth-remove any other functions we should know of?The effects of that are broken, useless code aka dead mods that were in need of these functions.

• Like 1
  • Sad Dupe 1

Just now, HansimUnglueck said:

Update doesn't look very congruent in a pecuniary manner. Some spring themed skins that were not ready around spring time I guess and had to be released either way (in late summer). Tent skin was already shown in "Rhymes With Play #278" (small alteration) and the Webber skin looks very, very close to a slightly modified version of the Fighter skin from Forge. Just curious how the skin development team is working in general.

Also kinda bummed the beta stuff was almost unchanged and pushed either way. Personally, I don't see a reason to push something on a beta branch if nothing major is going to change before release.

Good luck on your journey though.

Is there a particular reason why the IsFull function was removed from healthreplica.lua and did you stealth-remove any other functions we should know of?The effects of that are broken, useless code aka dead mods that were in need of these functions.

That's how betas work, yes. You are helping out the game in exchange of spoiling the surprise for yourself.

you are not forced to play betas. You are allowed to wait it out

• Like 15

1 minute ago, HansimUnglueck said:

I don't see a reason to push something on a beta branch if nothing major is going to change before release.

bug fixes and suggestions(like figs growing on above average trees and more logs from those trees)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Dr.Medic said:

image.thumb.png.6cbd210c5ab749ce28827db08d9552c1.png

lookin up some watches it realy does seem like wanda is goin to be a time witch of some sort

If she can stop time for a few seconds I swear to god I will bury this site with jojo memes.

Edited by HowlVoid
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, HowlVoid said:

If she can stop for a few seconds I swear to god I will bury this site with jojo memes.

too bad she isn't in the world and i see no stars or platinum in the constant she could become killer queen getting the beequeen crown but idk if that would be a golden experience for her thank god there isn't a stone ocean so she can go to the ocean and have a better time

1 minute ago, Well-met said:

That's how betas work, yes. You are helping out the game in exchange of spoiling the surprise for yourself.

you are not forced to play betas. You are allowed to wait it out

There have only been minor changes to the already existing beta content, yet the playerbase suggested a lot of changes that have not been implemented. These don't imply that Klei should give up on their agency of making "their own version" because at the end of the day we all know who got the executive rights. But again, personally, I don't really see reason for a beta branch if nothing major is going to be changed based on suggestions.

4 minutes ago, Dextops said:

bug fixes and suggestions(like figs growing on above average trees and more logs from those trees)

minor changes, like I already mentioned.

• Like 2

Can't wait to check out the update now that it's live!

The new skins look amaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

Super excited for Wanda and October secrets and rewards! Happy update day everyone. Thank you Klei :wilson_love:

• Health 1

I have a theory for Wanda. Keep in your mind that her name is WANDa.

1662814038_silhouette_wanda.png.1ea7c46fb56ae2c22a1e3d8b0b26cf29(1).png.1556fecec52903c323d4d8d0b85135b7.png

Take a look at her, such a stereotype. Her messy hair, her shoes, her skirt. Kind of looking like a witch. When you search "cartoon witch" on Google everyone looks like her lol.

kisspng-drawing-witchcraft-5b2097caa5bb01.2931786815288626666789.thumb.jpg.605ffeba14209807ebaf746166fe6c84.jpg

kisspng-macbeth-three-witches-witchcraft-clip-art-witches-5aaa9f9deed896.7723685815211314219783.thumb.jpg.c599f53e5514f004205fa2583448206b.jpg

Just minus the hats. (Sorry for the quality of these pictures, I am putting first stuff I see when I searched it.)

And another thing is, her watch.

151233089_wandawatch.PNG.60725939ee92434c33f4fbea74f55640.PNG

No doubt that this is a pocket watch. And I wonder about the most definite shadow hand coming out of it, too.

istockphoto-629668750-1024x1024.thumb.jpg.f464ac65ba118dfbd6b4d5e272a2bb5f.jpg

So here's my theory:

Wanda is a time type witch. Maybe her personality is not based on watches, but maybe the reason she came here is because of a clock or had past experiences with magical clocks. There's no doubt that, that is a pocket watch with a shadow hand coming out of it, but I can not say if that is just her portrait or an actual character trait.

Also there's some doubt that she might not be a witch. Maybe she dresses as one with her ugly old-fashioned skirt and her dirty, messy hair. I don't doubt it myself though.

• Like 1
  • Potato Cup 1

28 minutes ago, Sunset Skye said:

why did they do that why did they say time like that

Maybe she's a timelord?:wilson_sneaky:

21 minutes ago, GrMcGillacactus said:

Miss Frizzle is joining the survivors!

book-06.png.017552bd2aa0273657bef26a6a51Ms... Wizzell from Hot Lava.:wilson_sneaky:

The only thing these shorts are missing are after credit scenes. Would reward people who love the lore.

Love the scene with the closing eye and the sun, perfectly directed.

Please let “Wanda” be an old grandma character, Older than Wickerbottom- Think “Grandma from Hoodwinked” and you got a rough idea of who fits the teaser shadow.

Other than that: I absolutely LOVE the new skin set and will probably have to buy a few things now.. just when I was starting to save my money too :lol:

• Like 1