Don't Starve Together: Waterlogged Available Now!

1 hour ago, G-Forces said:

Klei why is it that every time you add a new food you make like five crockpot recipes that use it? just one or two would be fine. FIVE recipes that use barnacles is just ridiculous.

Because barnacle recipes are a m a z i n g.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Big Ups 1

I checked out the new 64 version yesterday with an old world, but it was running like 5 frames/second. The old version was still fine. Has anyone else experienced anything similar?

I might give it another try tonight with other saves or a new world.

Also, the usual automatic reload with the 5 second countdown did not happen, is that intentional?

So now that there is a 64 bit version of the game, will this also be true for dedicated servers? If so, is there documentation/guide on how to run the 64 bit version considering there is not a selection screen on startup? If not, then is this something that is in the works? 

• Like 1

I don't know if this has been addressed before, but I'm really wondering: Is this the start of a new update chain? Is this some kind of in-between update? It still feels like it fits into the RoT ocean storyline. And I felt like the whole RoT storyline in general just ended a bit abruptly with no real resolution. The Wagstaff quest and the teaser trailer were very welcome and amazing, but since there hasn't been some real showdown event yet, I reallx really hope, the new update chain continues with the story to some sort of climax and doesn't just drop it lile that. When will we get to know more about the new update chain, will it have a name and a general topic? (Hopefully!) Please, don't let it just be biome gimmicks (which are cool by themselves of course), I'm SO hecking curious about the story arc!

Tl;dr: 9/10, update needs more Them, what future story? What shenanigans of Them? What update chain name? Where base?

• Like 3

On 8/13/2021 at 2:31 PM, QuartzBeam said:

Because barnacle recipes are a m a z i n g.

That makes it WORSE! They keep adding new crockpot recipes that are to good and making all the old ones obsolete, I get wanting to make content that actually has a point to it but they're overdoing it. ALL of the new fig based recipes are worth 10 or more sanity, just why? What was the point of that?

12 hours ago, Falkenpelz said:

update needs more Them

Agreed, we need more Them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, G-Forces said:

That makes it WORSE! They keep adding new crockpot recipes that are to good and making all the old ones obsolete, I get wanting to make content that actually has a point to it but they're overdoing it. ALL of the new fig based recipes are worth 10 or more sanity, just why? What was the point of that?

Alternatives don't make everything else obsolete. It's the point of alternatives, so you can get the food type you want in many different ways.

• Like 4

Can someone at Klei take a look at the animation on the Corrupted Walking cane skin on Xbox Series X please..? Is it suppose to be just this brightly colored purple blob?? It kinda looks ugly or it’s animations haven’t been updated. :wilson_resigned:

Im not sure if this has always looked like this, or if it was an issue the water-logged update created, but regarding Water Logged itself I feel like Webber’s Water Spiders aren’t all that special, but you know what WOULD make them Special? Allowing them to spit water.. which would let them effectively target smoldering/burning structures or items and put the fires out. Sounds like something a Spider that lives on water should totally be able to do in a video game :lol:

• Like 1

On 8/14/2021 at 11:15 PM, Jolly_Death said:

So now that there is a 64 bit version of the game, will this also be true for dedicated servers? If so, is there documentation/guide on how to run the 64 bit version considering there is not a selection screen on startup? If not, then is this something that is in the works? 

You just have to edit the bat file you use to run the server. Let it point to the x64 version of the dedicated server exe.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Can someone at Klei take a look at the animation on the Corrupted Walking cane skin on Xbox Series X please..? Is it suppose to be just this brightly colored purple blob?? It kinda looks ugly or it’s animations haven’t been updated.

That has always been the animation. It's okay if you don't like it, people have their likes and dislikes. I personally find the Corrupted Cane my favorite skin.

55 minutes ago, SomebodyRandom said:

I personally find the Corrupted Cane my favorite skin.

That's just your own subjective opinion.

I, for one, consider the Candy Cane to be your favorite skin.

Edited by QuartzBeam
typo
  • Haha 2

I can't load the Knobbly Tree Nut back into pinchin winch, I tested it on another server and just works but not in my old server, the option to load that nut just doesn't show up, and after entering the server a few times the nut just disappeared, spawned another nut, another boat and another winch but doesn't  work.