Don't Starve Together: Waterlogged Available Now!

sorry, about "I can't load the Knobbly Tree Nut back into pinchin winch, I tested it on another server and just works but not in my old server, the option to load that nut just doesn't show up, and after entering the server a few times the nut just disappeared, spawned another nut, another boat and another winch but doesn't  work."

The problem was just being caused by an Extra Equip Slots mod

• Like 1

On 8/12/2021 at 10:18 AM, Dextops said:

how could we be so ignorant to his presence 

On 8/12/2021 at 10:17 AM, GuiltyGabriel said:

YOO THEY ADDIN WOODLEGS

WOODLEGS.png

OH MY god it's true, it all makes sense now. The weirdly spelled 'time', the code being called 'it's about time'. Its because we've awaited his return for so long!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sanity 2

On 8/15/2021 at 10:47 AM, Mike23Ua said:

Can someone at Klei take a look at the animation on the Corrupted Walking cane skin on Xbox Series X please..? Is it suppose to be just this brightly colored purple blob?? It kinda looks ugly or it’s animations haven’t been updated. :wilson_resigned:

Im not sure if this has always looked like this, or if it was an issue the water-logged update created, but regarding Water Logged itself I feel like Webber’s Water Spiders aren’t all that special, but you know what WOULD make them Special? Allowing them to spit water.. which would let them effectively target smoldering/burning structures or items and put the fires out. Sounds like something a Spider that lives on water should totally be able to do in a video game :lol:

It looks weird on ps4/5 too. I'll prob submit it to bug report sometime.

On 8/15/2021 at 11:35 AM, SomebodyRandom said:

That has always been the animation. It's okay if you don't like it, people have their likes and dislikes. I personally find the Corrupted Cane my favorite skin.

Naw the purple use to be see through looking but for a while now on console it's just a solid orb it looks really off compared to everything else in the game.

• Big Ups 1

I was wondering how people showing their megabase worlds could gather so many fireflies to make long paths of light on cobblestones linking multiple sections between each other. Now with more renewable fireflies from the trees this will be easier instead of only 3 per year using the oasis lake