"Klei Fest" Introduction and News

2 minutes ago, minespatch said:

The mechanical eggs gives me easter vibes.

They give me an... "explosive" vibe.

In before these are actually bombs.

33 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

Leviathan Chest is a Scaled Chest skin?

Gosh I hope so!

• Haha 1

Oh my God so much stuff!!! The Cawninval looks great!

And I can't wait to play Hot Lava again! 

I wonder how the Twitch drops will work then... Are they being removed altogether? 

• Like 1

As always Klei giving the best for the community, this new content and future plans sounds just amazing! This new items and structures will add an absolute refreshing area to my mega base.
I'll be very close to the Klei Advocate program and I'll be very honored to be part of it. Again, thanks a lot for your effort guys and keep it up!

1 hour ago, JoeW said:

loading_carnival_finalsize.png

• Like 1

Crows promo image looks nice, seems we get some temporary bird-mob (?!) by the looks of its "crow-nizens". With emphasis on new decorations I can certainly say colour me intrigued. Hope the chest skin is for Scaled one. Also that Leviathan theme makes me want such boss in DST's ocean (with good, useful loot as opposed to Crab King's).

• Like 1
  • Big Ups 1

1 minute ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

Hope the chest skin is for Scaled one. Also that Leviathan theme makes me want such boss in DST's ocean (with good, useful loot as opposed to Crab King's).

the image name is dragonflychest_kraken_trio so yeah, scaled chest

• Thanks 4

Sweet mother of content!

Congrats on another year of Klei games. I look forward to the publisher sale every year, both to see if I can snag anything I don't have yet (look I don't have a problem ok? :P ) and to help ease newer players into some of the franchises!

also, OMG THE CAW-NIVAL stuff! YAS!

• Thanks 1

Awesome. I'll be keeping an eye out for more updates regarding Fourth Floor. Not incredibly familiar with them but I know they ran some excellent campaigns for Hot Lava. I'm glad to see a move towards a formalizing of Klei's relationship with content creators; seems like a very good move for the game and for the Twitch category.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Klei for real could you be any more amazing! I almost need you to slow down! This is huge! SO PUMPED for the weeks to come! Thank you all for all your hard work. I am so thankful for everything you do. Thank you again for the new drops as well. They look so cool! 

**** Free skin ideas. New colors for the Lean-Too tent. My inner Wurt also would love to Skin the Merm huts already in game - like how i can make all the pig huts log cabins, could we skin the huts to look like your run down house in Hamlet? 

Again thank you for continuing to put effort and time into your games. As for Klei Advocates sign me up! Please share more when you can. 

3 hours ago, JoeW said:

Klei Advocates Program: We have hired Fourth Floor to run a new Klei Advocates program. This new program will create opportunities for us to grow our relationship with content creators. We have been working with Fourth Floor for quite a while now and this new arrangement will see Fourth Floor being working with a small number of our most dedicated streamers beginning with the next DST Character refresh at the end of June. More details to follow in the coming weeks. 

And that's what I have for you today. See you all next week! 

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, FTLAK said:

Again thank you for continuing to put effort and time into your games. As for Klei Advocates sign me up! Please share more when you can. 

That's what I'm really excited about. Would like to chance to work for Klei or their subsidiaries. 

Doing great with the continuing support and updates, keep it going Klei!

To be honest I am not very hyped/happy about the Advocates program. I can only hope my favourite streamer (and the only streamer I watch on Twitch) will become part of it.

When exactly will we know who's in and who's not?

• Sad Dupe 1

Do you plan any changes to summer besides this festival thing? The Lazy Deserter can be only used in a single player as a way to lower sanity on demand. No MacTusk like creature to look forward to, it's quite unfleshed season in comparison to winter.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3