"Klei Fest" Introduction and News

51 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

Can I please have a bird perch on my shoulder. I've always wanted a parrot companion since the pirate parrots of shipwrecked. 

It should be a hat item! The parrot can alert you of incoming threats (sharks nearby, maybe even some new threats like weather-events), call out treasure bottles, etc

• Like 4

On 5/28/2021 at 6:08 PM, JoeW said:

... this new arrangement will see Fourth Floor being working with a small number of our most dedicated streamers

Just from a viewers stand point, I don't like the way this sounds for smaller streamers. What is "most dedicated", those who stream nothing else? (And wedge themselves into a very niche viewer base.) ... I'm not even a streamer and where this is going doesn't feel right/fair. 

The drops look amazing! I hope I'm mistaken on the future streamer list though. 

• Like 8

On 6/2/2021 at 3:54 AM, Gourmand said:

It should be a hat item! The parrot can alert you of incoming threats (sharks nearby, maybe even some new threats like weather-events), call out treasure bottles, etc

It's sound amazing for Wes. Also, it can give us dipper description for the items

Edited by DajeKotlyar
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, GelatinousCube said:

Is the cawnival meant to start tomorrow? Or are we just getting the twitch drop tomorrow?

yes, I am also confused, today is 3rd June but no announcement so far :confused:

58 minutes ago, QuartzBeam said:

They announced the event last week. What else is there to announce?

They just said about the event in brief and mentioned it will start from June 3rd but when the event or drop actually commences there will be a new thread in the forum as usual . 

Edited by sovon9

1 hour ago, QuartzBeam said:

They announced the event last week. What else is there to announce?

I don’t know.. but at the bottom of the post it clearly says see you all next week.

so apparently today would be the day JoeW does the thing.. We will just have to wait and see :)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Well-met said:

I wonder if the new mechanics will stay in the game even after the event is over with

ehh probably not this is  supposed to be like winters feast and hallowed nights

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Well-met said:

the bulk of year of the beefalo is still in though

yeah thats a year event not something like winters feast and hallowed nights where they come every year at a certain time of the year

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Well-met said:

I wonder if the new mechanics will stay in the game even after the event is over with

Maybe some mechanics but i guess that most of them not (outside of world edit) because in the next summer they will need to create a whole new event.

Year of the beefalo mechanics were introduced but not the beefalo contest(if im not wrong)

• Like 2
  • Big Ups 1

7 minutes ago, Jake Konnager said:

Это, безусловно, прекрасно, но где Веббер, хм? )))

They already said it, Webber rework will come towards the end of June.

• Thanks 1