suggestions for interesting twitch streamers?

Big shouts to @lakhnish if you want to see someone who knows almost everything about the game, and is always trying to get better, both learning and teaching on every stream. Or my good buddy @frankwizza if you want to understand how to destroy the game doing silly things in the process. Both are really cool people to hang with.@Warlockadamm also amazing base builder, and great person!

The ones already mentioned on this thread are also really fun with great communities each, they all have different personalities and  playstyles , so even though they all play the same game, their approach is different.

Fortunately the DST twitch community is generally really polite and friendly, you rarely will go wrong. My recommendation would be checking them all out slowly!

As a side note, I'm sure you will find me on the twitch chats sooner or later too xD I don't think there are DST twitch chats left where I haven't been saying silly things at.

My heart feels happy when people recommend @DemonRebuilt! He plays a lot with his followers, lots of exploration and boss fights. He also saves all of his streams so you can watch them at any time. BIG PLUS!

@Rhovious Aran is super chill and amazing base builder!

@JazzyGames is funny and clear in all of his gameplays/tutorials.

I alternate between these 3 and that's all I need from twitch.

11 hours ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Or my good buddy @frankwizza if you want to understand how to destroy the game doing silly things in the process.

OwO i'd never say no to silly shenanigans~ though if i am not mistaken it seems only live streams count towards the watch-time for drops? i am not seeing the notification under their videos at all and it seems this person is not an every-day streamer

33 minutes ago, gaymime said:

OwO i'd never say no to silly shenanigans~ though if i am not mistaken it seems only live streams count towards the watch-time for drops? i am not seeing the notification under their videos at all and it seems this person is not an every-day streamer

I'm not sure if it's every day, but he's streaming more often nowadays, usually in the EST afternoon or at night. Yes, only live streams count towards in game drops.

You can leave any streamer a follow, and if you are on at the same time they are, the notification will pop.

1 hour ago, ShadowDuelist said:

I'm not sure if it's every day, but he's streaming more often nowadays, usually in the EST afternoon or at night. Yes, only live streams count towards in game drops.

You can leave any streamer a follow, and if you are on at the same time they are, the notification will pop.

neat, thankyou for telling me<3

I think longshot_plays should be included in this conversation, very nice streamer

And of course: DontStarveJazzy, Rhovious, lakhnish_monster, DemonRebuilt, FreddoFilms, Helicalpuma_DST are all good suggestions (and probably I forgot someone...)

Since those already mentioned are excellent streams but occur usually when i am asleep (or am supposed to be) I tend to watch @Misuto the most. His streams are pretty chill, display unorthodox yet interesting tactics, insights and speedruns, and above all I feel a certain comfort watching and conversing with sir streamer. Definitely will recommend!

Special mention goes to Gabriel, who is def the one streamer I stayed late up to watch, whose megabase is now graced with the presence of my skeleton, and sadly cannot stream for the time being due to college commitments :( yor strimms will be missed greatly

4 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Special mention goes to Gabriel, who is def the one streamer I stayed late up to watch, whose megabase is now graced with the presence of my skeleton, and sadly cannot stream for the time being due to college commitments :( yor strimms will be missed greatly

i feel you there! warlockadamm is also being abused by the education system and cannot stream. it is such a bummer when good players have to do the adult thing. F.

Archived