What is a DST confession you have?

i spam consolde commands in solo ds and my first act is usually to use the unlock characters cheat

also one of the burnt out people, havent even touched the new beta yet and while i think i will on official release, nghhhhhh i feel i really won't, my dedication to survive for extended periods of time is less

my burnt out state is now at the point where even thinking of new stuff and making new examination lines for Rosalina is a chore alr

If I don't know what my feelings are towards a certain post, or don't have any idea as to how to react to it, I'll just react with whatever anyone else has reacted with.

And if nobody else has reacted with anything yet, I just go with potatocup. ●_●

sure, I could go with no reaction, but sometimes I just feel like I gotta react to some post, ya know?

As much as I absolutely hated Wes prior to his rework, I find his new abilities, his unique idle and the fact he isn’t 125% useless anymore very enjoyable- in fact I would rank his rework up there alongside Wendy & Willows as most enjoyable for Me.

admit-ably Wes has become significantly easier to play as with reduced costs in things like crafting marble armors, growing food anywhere you want with RWYS gardens, or being able to craft a cowbell and quickly get a Beefalo to do most your combat for you.

The people who Whine “Wendy OP cause she destroys Bee’s, Hound Waves, Spiders..” yada yada yada y’all need to REALLY get yourselves a Beefalo already..

Yes there’s no denying that Wendy is a GOOD Character, but now that Beefalo are as easy to tame as dinging a bell by its ear and then putting a saddle on its back and feeding a few sticks (which by the way you can now gather sticks and grass while riding your beefy friend) even characters like WES shouldn’t be having problems surviving in this game.

Provided of course you have a little bit of knowledge about the game and aren’t just a beginner player that’s too afraid to leave the florid Postern too far and explore the world around them.

I absolutely hate how people put Wendy on this pedestal of being some God Tier status OP character when I can achieve much of the same results that I wanted to get out of Wendy.. as Wes and a good Beefy companion- if worse comes to worse... more Armors just to be safe.

(farming bee hives for honey, farming spider for silk/ healing glands, killing hound waves without them killing me..) 

Seriously... GET YOURSELVES A BEEFALO ALREADY!!

*End of Rant*

On 5/10/2021 at 12:02 AM, Mike23Ua said:

Seriously... GET YOURSELVES A BEEFALO ALREADY!!

^ Beefalo are great, good for nightmare fuel farming, solid choice for bosses, albeit healing them can be a pain. My personal suggestion is to use flower salad.

My friend told me to convince them that Wes is a good character, I was supposed to solo Dragonfly and get icebox chester all by myself.... I mean this technically wasn't in the rulebook but.. I started the world as a different character and THEN fought it as Wes..

780 hours spent in-game, know almost everything about DST, but never really killed any big bosses other than Deerclops, Moose/Goose and Bearger. Never fished in the Oasis, never went to the Archives, never explored the entire cave system. I'm just too scared. I usually spend tens of hours preparing to survive the whole year, making gear and managing to explore a bit of ruins and the moon inslad at most. After that I either die a few times and I give up or I get bored, because none of my friends can play consistently for hours every day.

one of my favorite things about ds/t is seeing all the crazy and cool world gen

i will have worlds dedicated to just exploring, and i will destroy and regenerate those worlds a lot

the survival part is fun but exploring is my favorite part about the game. i guess its why i like new worlds so much

Whenever a guardian pig structure spawns in my world, I like to teleocate them to random spots on the map, I often find them in random parts of the map, and it always makes me laugh.

Once, one teleported straight into my bunnyman farm. Haven't stopped laughing since 

29 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

OP: It's been almost 8 months, any progress? Genuinely intrigued :yaypigs:

I did indeed! :) In fact I also attempted to make it look better by adding some stuff, and I even bought the Arctic Vargling to go with it.

Here's my MacWolf:

MacWolf.png.9e7669e83d2611bdafd45cef16ef2ce7.png

The real kicker here is that I Wolfgang is one of my least favorite characters, isn't that ironic or what.

2 minutes ago, Owlrus said:

I did indeed! :) In fact I also attempted to make it look better by adding some stuff, and I even bought the Arctic Vargling to go with it.

Here's my MacWolf:

MacWolf.png.9e7669e83d2611bdafd45cef16ef2ce7.png

The real kicker here is that I Wolfgang is one of my least favorite characters, isn't that ironic or what.

theres always that playable mobs mod to play as the actual walrus isnt there?

On 5/8/2021 at 12:26 PM, prettynuggets said:

new confession : i found good way to cheese celestial champion but afraid to share them cus maybe they will somehow make it wont work in next update :p

Dont share! Wait until the console release so we can abuse it before a patch :)

Archived