What is a DST confession you have?

I’ve got two, although one isn’t about DST.

I’ve never beaten fuelweaver without using Wolfgang and eating Warly’s spiced dishes (although I play on console and mostly fight him solo).

I’ve had Shipwrecked on about 3 different platforms and I couldn’t get past monsoon season on any of them.

Despite how OP people say Wendy is at fighting bosses.. I failed to kill said bosses and IVE been Maining Wendy since day 1.

When I went after those same bosses as Wigfrid and a single Weaponized Warble scroll they all feel victim at my feet in defeat.

I am ashamed to say that I may be BETTER at the game (at least when it comes to boss battles) as Wigfrid then I am with the Character I actually main. :wilson_cry:

I've got a 100% Applied Horticulture from before the RWYS update and it's just laying in a chest

I bought so much stuff from Klei. Like, a lot. A shitton. At this point, I've sunk about 500$ into their products (games, skins, merch) and I'm waiting with anticipation for the next shop update. Got into a solid argument with my sister for asking her to borrow money for my bulk Klei store order last time...

And my worst confession. Since I bought two crabbits (blue and pink), among all the other stuff, after the unboxing I was redeeming codes. Didn't bother to use my brain. Redeemed code from both crabbits, now I got two crab packs in game which are untradable, non sellable and not unravelable. And I could have given the second code to a friend or something :')

EDIT: well this will age poorly

1 hour ago, RoughCactus69 said:

I keep a mole in my inventory when I play Wigfrid as an..... emergency food source. 

His name is normally Jeffrey. He normally last till about day 40-50.

"BuT cAcTuS! tHaTs a WaStE oF rOcKs!"

Eat me.

unique stuff is what i like on the forums and THIS 

this is DEFINITELY unique (and really weird)

keep being you my man:wilson_smile:

(also i like his name)

1 hour ago, viberr said:

unique stuff is what i like on the forums and THIS 

this is DEFINITELY unique (and really weird)

keep being you my man:wilson_smile:

(also i like his name)

I get very attached when around 30 days pass. As I'm sitting there starving I have no choice.......... It makes me a little sad.....

(Also thanks! I try.....)

What platform do you play on?

1 hour ago, RoughCactus69 said:

What platform do you play on?

ps4 and sadly i play alone(i don't have ps plus so i can't play online:()

but hey if you were actually gonna ask me if i wanted to play with you then thats really kind and i thank you:wilson_smile:

i hope you have wonderful day or night wherever you are in the world

I’m that crazy guy who wants an even more uncompromising wilderness survival experience from this game: and when I first played DST and my first time encountering SUMMER as a weather season I originally thought that the Antlion craters were being caused by the ground beneath my feet getting so hot that it’s collapsing down in upon itself, I mean I’m watching rabbits spontaneously combust... it makes sense! Later I found out it was tied to some boss- but it should have been an Unavoidable disaster mechanic...

The grounds getting to hot, it caves in and if your in a cave.. it lands on your head.. why they tied it to a boss as something you can appease/prevent I will NEVER know but it is what it is I suppose.

I just hope someday they heavily consider putting a lot more uncompromising features into the game:

My first experience with trying to obtain Beefalo wool to create hats to stay Warm in Winter with involved a Spear, singling one out away from it’s heard and trying to kill it for its furs, it wasn’t until much MUCH later did I learn there’s a tool that rather boringly passively lets you obtain this in bulk supply with no danger or fighting involved.

I also feel like if a harder mode were to be made that trapping birds in a cage and feeding them for free eggs should be removed from this mode: Makeus have to fight enemies that have eggs to obtain eggs- such as Pengull, Tallbirds, Mushgnome (he looks like a scrambled egg so why not?) Dragonfly Larvae Egg, -Insert other random mobs to obtain egg from here-

TL:DR Basically all the stuff I originally THOUGHT I had to do to survive & thrive: Before discovering there were much easier completely passive ways of doing.

14 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

I’m that crazy guy who wants an even more uncompromising wilderness survival experience from this game: and when I first played DST and my first time encountering SUMMER as a weather season I originally thought that the Antlion craters were being caused by the ground beneath my feet getting so hot that it’s collapsing down in upon itself, I mean I’m watching rabbits spontaneously combust... it makes sense! Later I found out it was tied to some boss- but it should have been an Unavoidable disaster mechanic...

The grounds getting to hot, it caves in and if your in a cave.. it lands on your head.. why they tied it to a boss as something you can appease/prevent I will NEVER know but it is what it is I suppose.

I just hope someday they heavily consider putting a lot more uncompromising features into the game:

My first experience with trying to obtain Beefalo wool to create hats to stay Warm in Winter with involved a Spear, singling one out away from it’s heard and trying to kill it for its furs, it wasn’t until much MUCH later did I learn there’s a tool that rather boringly passively lets you obtain this in bulk supply with no danger or fighting involved.

I also feel like if a harder mode were to be made that trapping birds in a cage and feeding them for free eggs should be removed from this mode: Makeus have to fight enemies that have eggs to obtain eggs- such as Pengull, Tallbirds, Mushgnome (he looks like a scrambled egg so why not?) Dragonfly Larvae Egg, -Insert other random mobs to obtain egg from here-

TL:DR Basically all the stuff I originally THOUGHT I had to do to survive & thrive: Before discovering there were much easier completely passive ways of doing.

once again not a confession.

2 hours ago, Well-met said:

once again not a confession.

How is that not a confession? I confessed to actually wanting my game harder, and confessed to all the noob things I did when I wasn’t so knowledgeable that I thought actually made it harder.

1 minute ago, ToXic Cur3 said:

I always forget to feed the bird thats in the cage 

thats considered a confession?

well in that case i forget to feed my bird everytime and they end up dead so i have to make more bird traps to catch more birds:lol:

3 minutes ago, viberr said:

thats considered a confession?

well in that case i forget to feed my bird everytime and they end up dead so i have to make more bird traps to catch more birds:lol:

:( I forgot to feed my pet Carrat last year and he turned to leafy meat.

I was expecting him to be like all the other pets: They cry for food but can’t actually starve, I was wrong.. horribly horribly wrong- and my cut little stubby legged orange companion abandoned my side.

After learning that he CAN starve I kept feeding mine constantly cause I didn’t want it to die again and it’s tail kept changing colors.. it’s a confession- because the people I was playing with had all declared a certain Color for their Carrats- Meanwhile mines over here going through all the colors of the rainbow in my disparate efforts for it not to meet the same faith as my first one.

3 minutes ago, ToXic Cur3 said:

i feel bad for the bird because of me not keeping it fed but I will learn 

you don't really need to tho

if you think about it the birds DESERVE to die because they always eat my god damn seeds and they're always so annoying with their dumb feathers and all that i sometimes see my bird is starving and i have 20 meat in my fridge but i usually go "ahhh hellllllll nahhh: and then i proceed to let them starve

19 hours ago, viberr said:

ps4 and sadly i play alone(i don't have ps plus so i can't play online:()

but hey if you were actually gonna ask me if i wanted to play with you then thats really kind and i thank you:wilson_smile:

i hope you have wonderful day or night wherever you are in the world

:)

(When you do get plus my PSN is RoughCactus69)

Archived