NEW Streaming Drops Available Now! (The Enchanted Crystal)

@Jason @JoeW   any chance we get the older twitch drops in the klei rewards or repeating the old twitch drops directly on twitch?

I can only see the SIDE SHOW collection linked to my account

(moved this comment from the update thread)

This new skin belongs to the Crystalline Collection so maybe might be cool to release the collection for the rewards.

46 minutes ago, Resul said:

i would like to see worned item skins

That actually sounds pretty good, Klei would do a very good job with something like that, their art style is just begging for something like that :wilson_ecstatic:

Just now, Shadowdragon said:

Does Klei have a new twitch channel or something? KleiEntertainment hasn't been active in months and the last video was a year ago, so how are people still getting twitch drops from an inactive stream. 

Other streamers who play Don't Starve Together. You'll know when twitch drops are available from the stream when you see Drops Enabled! on their channel.

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

So... Joe,  how'd you do those Twitch drop image things? Interesting stuff. Is it like a special html code or-?

@ricardopinto Magic. 

6 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

@Jason @JoeW   any chance we get the older twitch drops in the klei rewards or repeating the old twitch drops directly on twitch?

I can only see the SIDE SHOW collection linked to my account

(moved this comment from the update thread)

This new skin belongs to the Crystalline Collection so maybe might be cool to release the collection for the rewards.

We're trying to solve some issues with how items drop, what people can get and when. But ultimately I think we want the rewards area to be a place where you can get stuff you missed out on in the past. But I would also like people to get items through twitch that we already did so we might do an encore round of stuff later too. 

1 hour ago, JoeW said:

We're trying to solve some issues with how items drop, what people can get and when. But ultimately I think we want the rewards area to be a place where you can get stuff you missed out on in the past. But I would also like people to get items through twitch that we already did so we might do an encore round of stuff later too. 

This is what I love about Klei, you all are so nice and always try to make things fair. :)

Archived