NEW Streaming Drops Available Now! (The Enchanted Crystal)

5 hours ago, JoeW said:

We're trying to solve some issues with how items drop, what people can get and when. But ultimately I think we want the rewards area to be a place where you can get stuff you missed out on in the past. But I would also like people to get items through twitch that we already did so we might do an encore round of stuff later too. 

yes pls.... I missed the eyebrella skin about 1 hour short I think (I do have the portrait frame and icon tho) and I was convinced I had it until I realized I didn't :/

6 hours ago, JoeW said:

@ricardopinto Magic. 

We're trying to solve some issues with how items drop, what people can get and when. But ultimately I think we want the rewards area to be a place where you can get stuff you missed out on in the past. But I would also like people to get items through twitch that we already did so we might do an encore round of stuff later too. 

@JoeW, wait... this means that someday we can have that marvelous top hat skin as a reward? Or... if my dreams come true, the magnificent Winter's Feast Lantern skin?

This is a dream comming to reality!

2 hours ago, Chubbylicious said:

@JoeW, wait... this means that someday we can have that marvelous top hat skin as a reward? Or... if my dreams come true, the magnificent Winter's Feast Lantern skin?

This is a dream comming to reality!

No matter what kind of skin, there must be some people who missed some skins for school or work. I also missed the two skins you mentioned, because I was going to school at that time, and I didn’t have time to watch streaming media and play game.:(If I can get it again, I Will be fainted! Because i'm so happy!!!

On 7/17/2020 at 1:42 AM, Simplyee said:

I've watch some streams and it says I watched for 0 seconds. What's good with that? 

I'm a little late, but do the streams you're watching have drops enabled?

If so, then it might just be a glitch. I would time yourself watching a stream for 30 mins, then log into DST and see if you have the profile icon

Well,I have got a problem after this update(let’s say drop).My watch time is showing zero all the time. I watched a stream for more than 30 minutes then logged into DST but there is no drop.I have tried it for many times but no success. Anyone encountered the same problem?

Note: streams that I watch have drops enabled & I’m using twitch app

On 7/16/2020 at 5:40 PM, Lumberlocke said:

Other streamers who play Don't Starve Together. You'll know when twitch drops are available from the stream when you see Drops Enabled! on their channel.

so we have to see the streaming from other players? I don't understand, please if u have any link or something so we can watch and earn the skin pleease post it

On 7/17/2020 at 1:19 PM, HobbyLev said:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

were did u watch it? the account of klei is not even active :c

5 minutes ago, BunnyTa said:

so we have to see the streaming from other players? I don't understand, please if u have any link or something so we can watch and earn the skin pleease post it

follow these instructions: https://support.klei.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029881771-Twitch-tv-Drops

go to twitch and check in if the dst/ds streamer has "drops enabled"

watch for a total of 6 hours (it combines with different streamers and also on different days as long as the particular drop is active)

check on twitch on the notifications to see the drops

enjoy ;)

3 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

follow these instructions: https://support.klei.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029881771-Twitch-tv-Drops

watch for a total of 6 hours (it combines with different streamers and also on different days as long as the particular drop is active)

check on twitch on the notifications to see the drops

enjoy ;)

my drops are enabled, wht I don't know it's were I can watch it or what channel :c

7 minutes ago, BunnyTa said:

my drops are enabled, wht I don't know it's were I can watch it or what channel :c

------------

u can see that on PC 300679769_Screenshot(663)_LI.jpg.d827adb227fecff0a72d7ed9196ccd32.jpg

if you are on moblie just ask in chat if drops are enabled

On 7/17/2020 at 5:42 AM, Pikapikap said:

No matter what kind of skin, there must be some people who missed some skins for school or work. I also missed the two skins you mentioned, because I was going to school at that time, and I didn’t have time to watch streaming media and play game.:(If I can get it again, I Will be fainted! Because i'm so happy!!!

@Pikapikap Exactly! I didn't have the game when those were launched, but since I started to play it they're my dream purchases! I would feel so happy to have them, even if it's by a second chance.

(Also, the Amazing Ringmaster skin looks incredible on Wortox, which is also my main. This is just another reason to want it!)

13 hours ago, Chubbylicious said:

@Pikapikap Exactly! I didn't have the game when those were launched, but since I started to play it they're my dream purchases! I would feel so happy to have them, even if it's by a second chance.

(Also, the Amazing Ringmaster skin looks incredible on Wortox, which is also my main. This is just another reason to want it!)

Hey there my friend~

I understand how you feel,If you don't mind, may I say more things? Yes, dst is a very popular game all over the world. New players continue to join dst.

For example, when they joined the game in 2020, most of the previous loyal skins were not available to them. I mean, who can say no to these beautiful skins? New players should also get a chance to get their previous loyal skins, just like people who can't get skins in time because of work and going to school. God knows how sorry I am for the skins I missed. I hope Klei can find a solution to these.

Having said that, I also hope that everyone, like me, can participate in the live streaming event as soon as possible when the situation permits. I thank Klei for these events. They are one of the best gaming companies.

I want to tell you some of my personal situation.When I'm not so busy at school, I have time to watch the streaming  drop event normally,I haven't missed any loyal skin since then,Because I don't want to have more regrets because of missing these beautiful skins.

you know there are still some missing skins that cannot be made up for now, but I am very happy that in this thread, Mr. JoeW mentioned that they will add new klei rewards and make them continue to grow. I am very grateful for them to give us These players who missed the skin and the new players who joined dst have the same opportunities as others who did not miss the skin.

But please let me say it again. The best way to solve these problems is to participate in every activity if you don't take away your time because of special things. Just like what I did after school was not so busy.

Finally, thank you for liking my reply and have a nice day~

On 7/17/2020 at 3:08 AM, JoeW said:

@ricardopinto Magic. 

Here's hoping for a Crystalline Encore once the collection is finished, just like what was done with Side Show collection when all items were awarded.

That salt lamp is to die for

Archived