JoeW

Don't Starve Together Roadmap 2020

RogueGamer12    1758

As someone sele have mentioned, it does seem like it's going to be Wendy, due to the flower design on the house. And at least 100 people begging for her rework all the time.

I kinda was thinking it was Waxwell, due to the picnic. Something wholesome between him and Charlie. 

• Like 4

zee_dragon    1612

Ooh! That's exciting! Looking forward to it!

200.webp?cid=790b7611b92edd16962042dcce6

Quick note: Wilson's expression in the first image makes him look like he was caught doing somethin' he wasn't supposed to.

Edited by zee_dragon
  • Like 4

Rickzero    2

Im really just hoping that Wilson gets some love this year. Its fine that he's supposed to be a all round character, but id really love for him to get a rework or an adjustment to his skills. 

• Like 2

FuffledBeeQueen    3877

I'll throw my guess, 2 Lilies, 2 Wilted Flowers, Wendy & Abigail, I dont wanna think that Abigail might have... ya know, the sides there without fencing or anything...

• Like 2

NSAiswatchingus    3354

Ohhhh, they said the L word!

Seriously can't wait to see what's coming. I have a feeling we might see an end to this chapter of DST once Charlie "takes the center stage". I'm so excited to find out what that means exactly, but I know it's going to be a huge climax for the story.  

• Like 4