Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

JoeW

Don't Starve Together Roadmap 2020

minespatch    96132
6 minutes ago, JoeW said:

.whocoulditbe_BG.png.e4c0f4764fb6be160a29

Everyone: LORELORELORE
Father and Me: ARCHITECTURE! "IT LOOKS LIKE GEORGE BARBER DESIGN!"

What a pretty house!

QrChuck    421

Look at the flower on the roof. It looks like abigails flower. Also the place, kinda look like a beach area. If I remember correctly, Twins moved to California. Is that a hint to Wnedy Rework?

CactusCompanion    1352
9 minutes ago, JoeW said:

While Maxwell enjoyed hiding little secrets for you to find and seemed to bask in your attention, Charlie has been quite content to work from the shadows, planning and patiently working to put her pieces into play. Things will become much more apparent as her plans become to take shape and she finally takes center stage. 

thats a very nice way to put it

ImDaMisterL    21428
1 minute ago, minespatch said:

Everyone: LORELORELORE
Father and Me: ARCHITECTURE! "IT LOOKS LIKE GEORGE BARBER DESIGN!"

What a pretty house!

Minespatch gets it!

ADM    12168
9 minutes ago, JoeW said:

so it is recommended to avoid scheduling your vacation plans around our dates.

Guess I wasn't the only one to have been fooled here '^^
This sounds very exiting, I waited for this roadmap for... a month, long live Don't Starve ! :wilson_love:

RogueGamer12    1763

As someone sele have mentioned, it does seem like it's going to be Wendy, due to the flower design on the house. And at least 100 people begging for her rework all the time.

I kinda was thinking it was Waxwell, due to the picnic. Something wholesome between him and Charlie. 

7Meias    249

image.png.fe463e36e7a1bd085a9fa187f3effbca.png
THE FLOWER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

((Regardless of who the short might be about, thank yo SO much klei
you guys are doing an incredible job <333 ))

Rickzero    2

Im really just hoping that Wilson gets some love this year. Its fine that he's supposed to be a all round character, but id really love for him to get a rework or an adjustment to his skills. 

Fuffles    4360

I'll throw my guess, 2 Lilies, 2 Wilted Flowers, Wendy & Abigail, I dont wanna think that Abigail might have... ya know, the sides there without fencing or anything...

NSAiswatchingus    4005

Ohhhh, they said the L word!

Seriously can't wait to see what's coming. I have a feeling we might see an end to this chapter of DST once Charlie "takes the center stage". I'm so excited to find out what that means exactly, but I know it's going to be a huge climax for the story.  

fimmatek    4364
1 minute ago, DragonMage156 said:

Anyone else think the building looks kinda like the orphanage? It might be just coincidence though.

That's what I also thought!

But I checked the Willow short and it's clearly different in several details... but the whole building has a very similar structure: wide stairs to a double front door, big windows, multiple floors and a tower in the middle. 

image.png.741fb6ffe89d91994115d975c0a266e8.png

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKKXXKtFiQw)

image.png.bfcc5542f455e99b6d295c60bdc34927.png

X-lem    821
20 minutes ago, JoeW said:

All of your feedback really helps us figure out where we want to put our resources and it goes a long way in helping us decide which direction to steer the ship.

BIGGER BOATS CONFIRMED!!!!