Return of Them - Hook, Line and Inker + Winter's Feast now available

6 minutes ago, zVince said:

The only thing that made me sad is that Wilson hasn't been getting new skins for over a year. :wilson_cry::wilson_cry:

He got a lot towards the beginning. I'm glad they are showing love to the characters who aren't the "favorites" (Wilson, Willow, Wendy, Wickerbottom)

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Dr. Safety said:

He got a lot towards the beginning. I'm glad they are showing love to the characters who aren't the "favorites" (Wilson, Willow, Wendy, Wickerbottom)

I think people currently play with those who feel more affinity, or who really like the character (Well, I've been playing with Wilson for about six years). Beginners may be directed to more publicized characters such as Wilson. But soon they change character, want to meet others....   I don't think Wilson and Wendy were excluded from getting skins because of their "favorites", but rather because of the new update cycle of refreshes. Skins outside this cycle are related to seasonal events, and both received have already received skins from most. (- the Chinese New Year). It was more of a programming question. I'm sad about this, but all the rest of the content that has been implemented makes me happy. 

Wilson: 11 skins set (0 this year) / Willow: 11 skins set (1 this year)

Wendy: 11 skins set (0 this year) / Wolfgang: 11 skins set (1 this year)

Woodie: 11 skins sets (2 this year) / Wickerbottom: 11 skins set (1 this year)

Wigfrid: 13 skins set (3 this year) / Wes: 13 skins set (2 this year)

Waxwell: 12 skins set (2 this year) / Wx-78: 13 skins set ( 2 this year)

Webber: 12 skins set (1 this year) / Winona: 14 skins set (3 this year)

Edited by zVince
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

Bilderesultater for elf practice"

593639c8bd484_BossElfbossesayenthandMaxwell.png.c9d4e3b19f446a44537d53deff32d17e.png5b37379c8729b_MaxwelltheWinterfeastElf.thumb.png.89646642f83c6de0b21b7680137dab1f.png

1 hour ago, Quoth143 said:

So the Winter's Feast Table is like the end table and you have to find it in the world? 

On 11/30/2017 at 11:52 PM, Quoth143 said:

5a20dff3d4268_ebenezermaxwell.thumb.png.2742e44129f813c7046e74e182646b8c.png

It's only fitting Maxwell would be cast as Scrooge.

Looks like you foretold this skin... But with the monocle, he kind of looks like Colonel Klink from Hogans Heroes.:wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, zVince said:

I think people currently play with those who feel more affinity, or who really like the character (Well, I've been playing with Wilson for about six years). Beginners may be directed to more publicized characters such as Wilson. But soon they change character, want to meet others....   I don't think Wilson and Wendy were excluded from getting skins because of their "favorites", but rather because of the new update cycle of refreshes. Skins outside this cycle are related to seasonal events, and both received have already received skins from most. (- the Chinese New Year). It was more of a programming question. I'm sad about this, but all the rest of the content that has been implemented makes me happy. 

Wilson: 11 skins set (0 this year) / Willow: 11 skins set (1 this year)

Wendy: 11 skins set (0 this year) / Wolfgang: 11 skins set (1 this year)

Woodie: 11 skins sets (2 this year) / Wickerbottom: 11 skins set (1 this year)

Wigfrid: 13 skins set (3 this year) / Wes: 13 skins set (2 this year)

Waxwell: 12 skins set (2 this year) / Wx-78: 13 skins set ( 2 this year)

Webber: 12 skins set (1 this year) / Winona: 14 skins set (3 this year)

Not to mention Klei is way better at divvying out skins than lots of other games like Paladins who only give skins to specific characters, while others are "completely" ignored for years. 

9 minutes ago, Owlrus98 said:

Not to mention Klei is way better at divvying out skins than lots of other games like Paladins who only give skins to specific characters, while others are "completely" ignored for years. 

Yes! Just analyze the proportion of skins per character. 

2 hours ago, Casul said:

There are....deerclops drop. Just enable boss and kill

I have yet to be able to play since updating, but to the best of my knowledge Deerclops only drops its eyeball when it dies- Which can be used to build a completely ugly umbrella hat, or a pretty cool looking Deerclops Trophy.

Deerclops only LOOKS big and intimidating as far as being an Actual threatening boss fight he’s honestly kinda disappointing to be honest.. he even losses interest in you and wanders off to fight something else.

You can also exploit the Deerclops by retreating to a boat out on sea, it can’t reach you and refuses to swim across the water Godzilla style to get to you.. Maybe they should patch that?

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

I have yet to be able to play since updating, but to the best of my knowledge Deerclops only drops its eyeball when it dies- Which can be used to build a completely ugly umbrella hat, or a pretty cool looking Deerclops Trophy.

Deerclops only LOOKS big and intimidating as far as being an Actual threatening boss fight he’s honestly kinda disappointing to be honest.. he even losses interest in you and wanders off to fight something else.

You can also exploit the Deerclops by retreating to a boat out on sea, it can’t reach you and refuses to swim across the water Godzilla style to get to you.. Maybe they should patch that?

First off that dumb hat is a godsend in spring and summer. Also pardon I meant the Feastclops. The event variant with the laser attacks. It drops a Christmas light

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bitcrushed_rage said:

So is /toast just gonna be a new emote in the game now? Or will it be a limited time thing? 
I really wish all of this limited time Winters Feast stuff would become permanent... there's some good stuff in there...

I haven’t gotten to play post-update yet, but I’m REALLY hoping we get to keep most of these, like /toast and the Winter Feast table. At least via mods. I’ve wanted a table we can place food on to display/eat from for ages. And I’m not sure what the new furnace is for, but it looks great too. 

• Thanks 1