Return of Them - Hook, Line and Inker + Winter's Feast now available

24 minutes ago, Santosario said:

And to rub salt in the wound we get two new Maxwell, Winona and Wx skins in a row. I know Klei is doing their best and maybe the selected characters sell more skins but poor Wormwood needs a little bit of love too

It's very hard to design a skin,animate it, and make it playable. Now imagine doing that 3 times+adding the effect from blooming. Wormwood skins take 3x as long as a reg character and are probably alot more time consuming. You shouldnt expect many if not any skins involving him. We already have 3 very good ones anyway just be patient

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, 1bubbainpa said:

For anyone sad about wormwood, remember that he has four times as many sprites to make when designing a skin for him.

I know this and I understand that graphics are hard work but I can still be sad :'(

3 minutes ago, Coolderclim said:

winterfeast.PNG.a3bc9a39a7538468eac790b47d03b714.PNG

I made a screenie with everything uwu

Is that panettone I spot there? The reason for the season?

Thank you, klei.

Edited by WildWildWes
Typo
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Thalkas said:

No /toast emote ;-; so sad! I hope next time we can get any new emote. They are super duper amazing. Also FINALLY new vignettes, my requests were heard by Gods from Klei!

Wait there is a toast emote now it is in a spoiler(didn’t realize this was already answered)

Edited by Coolmop09

7 minutes ago, Casul said:

It's very hard to design a skin,animate it, and make it playable. Now imagine doing that 3 times+adding the effect from blooming. Wormwood skins take 3x as long as a reg character and are probably alot more time consuming. You shouldnt expect many if not any skins involving him. We already have 3 very good ones anyway just be patient.

Wormwood hasn't recieved a skin since his launch, so people have been pretty patient. Its unfortunate since he probably has some of the most potential for some really cool skins.  I'm not a master artist or anything,  but I really can't see it being absolutely impossible to still do the special effects and 3 transformations in a timely manner. They aren't doing full character sets anymore and besides it wouldn't REALLY take 3x as long, as they are really just adding onto an already completed portion of the skin. They don't just scrap the entire 1st form to make the 2nd.

I think the goal here was to complete the original snowfallen set, but it is indeed disappointing that no new characters recieved any skins. It especially feels bad when all the characters in this set have recieved skins in the past two sets.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Crimson Chin said:

Wormwood hasn't recieved a skin since his launch, so people have been pretty patient. Its unfortunate since he probably has some of the most potential for some really cool skins.  I'm not a master artist or anything,  but I really can't see it being absolutely impossible to still do the special effects and 3 transformations in a timely manner. They aren't doing full character sets anymore and besides it wouldn't REALLY take 3x as long, as they are really just adding onto an already completed portion of the skin. They don't just scrap the entire 1st form to make the 2nd.

I think the goal here was to complete the original snowfallen set, but it is indeed disappointing that no new characters recieved any skins. It especially feels bad when all the characters in this set have recieved skins in the past two sets.

it's not just wormwood im kind of bummed about too

i'd at least  like to have seen wortox or wurt snowfallen skins, they would have been really nice

though i guess we have fanart for that...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2