Wurt transform merm

ADD this to one mod.

Spoiler

Asset("ANIM", "anim/player_transform_merm.zip"),

Then use this code in game:

Spoiler

ThePlayer.AnimState:AddOverrideBuild("player_transform_merm")
ThePlayer.sg:Stop()
ThePlayer.AnimState:PlayAnimation("transform_merm",true)

DON'T PLAY THIS IN NORMAL GAME!

You can't change back with out other codes!

25 minutes ago, Nino123 said:

Was she a goat, at the begining ? like, a goat turned into a merm (that could explain the horns, and the fact she can be killed during night, like Wortox or Wormwood)

She has horns because she is a merm warrior. Devs said this on the stream. 

2 hours ago, Prajdo said:

So with Wurt introduction we can basically confirm there will be no more gorge in the future.

Or Gnaw will find another way to curse her.

Maybe she'll just dance watching everyone else change into merms around her. "What wrong with you guys? This best thing ever!"

28 minutes ago, kiwikenobi said:

Maybe she'll just dance watching everyone else change into merms around her. "What wrong with you guys? This best thing ever!"

maniacally laughs as Wilba gets turned into a merm(if wilba ever comes)

3 hours ago, Well-met said:

I don't like how apparently mermfolk are perfectly normal creatures born as such and the ruined pig houses / gorge no longer mean anything.

I mean we don't know that exactly do we?

The initial goats turned into merms by the Gnaw swam away—presumably turning into the merms we know today on the Constant.
But that was... quite a while ago I would think (considering we only see the ruins of their civilization and two goats).

These "ancestral merms" may have been capable of reproduction just like any typical species.

Who knows.

3 hours ago, Zeklo said:

I mean we don't know that exactly do we?

The initial goats turned into merms by the Gnaw swam away—presumably turning into the merms we know today on the Constant.
But that was... quite a while ago I would think (considering we only see the ruins of their civilization and two goats).

These "ancestral merms" may have been capable of reproduction just like any typical species.

Who knows.

Like vampires, from some stories? Some are born as them while others get "turned" into ones. Then they have some internal grudges among themselves because of that reason. :D

Archived