Which Wurt skin looks better to you?

Im tied between Triumphant and Abyssal. 

Of course when the character first came out I gravitated towards the Abyssal because it's nice and colorful without it looking as bland as the GoH. Then I tried to force myself to use the Triumphant as it does look a bit weird, but it's different enough from the other skins that I think it can warrant more use.

However, there's a problem that I have with all the skins that cannot be fixed: None of them are merms. They're all different types of fish.

I'm inclined toward Abyssal mostly due to a history of Cave/Ruins basing and how it blends with that, but...
Her default skin design matches well with a lot more skin pieces, so there's that.

Totally sticking with Abyssal for Halloween though. Goes great with the Glommer body costume.

I uh... I can't say I like them.

They're all really nice skins, but they don't have any appeal to me.

I like Wurt! The MERM! These are just racist fish that walk around. Which in itself is perfectly fine, but she's a Merm and these aren't so it doesn't really make sense.

Plus I like the horns, which the rest lack.

I really like the default look, but that's not what this thread is about!

From the skins I really like the Triumphant—but it feels weird playing with Wurt's personality and that look. Though I'm sure to still do it from time to time. The appeal of the Abyssal, to me, is that it retains most of their figure with some nice little additions and a lovely color palette. 

Archived