Hallowed Nights and Wurt available October 24th! (And more!)

by monsters they may mean non-humans

anyone know how long Hallowed Nights goes? i actually move the day of th e24th and it'll probably be a week before i have my PC set up again to play >.< so hopefully longer than that

14 minutes ago, Jynn said:

by monsters they may mean non-humans

anyone know how long Hallowed Nights goes? i actually move the day of th e24th and it'll probably be a week before i have my PC set up again to play >.< so hopefully longer than that

Its most likely going to be up for at least a month, so don't worry you'll be able to play.

4 minutes ago, DannyRWC said:

Were all characters 2700 spools.... i remember them being 1800
please i want a response
also i like how Wurt will be....Great job Klei devs!!!!
(Please make Wurt cheaper i dont have enough spools :( )

The dlc chars were always 2700 spools iirc

Has anyone noticed that every new character for DST (going by what Klei considered a new character) so far this year has not been human? The only new human character to DST so far has been... Winona... So that begs the question, when are we getting a new human character?

(Yes I know warly was added, but Klei has said that they are a rework, and like I said I was going off of what Klei considered a new character)

5 minutes ago, DarkPulse91 said:

Has anyone noticed that every new character (going by what Klei considered a new character) so far this year has not been human? The only new human character to DST so far has been... Winona... So that begs the question, when are we getting a new human character?

(Yes I know warly was added, but Klei has said that they are a rework, and like I said I was going off of what Klei considered a new character)

I think Klei will maybe add more characters that are probably human but I dont think there cannon to return of them right now, so they dont interfere with the lore and the storyline

13 minutes ago, DarkPulse91 said:

Has anyone noticed that every new character (going by what Klei considered a new character) so far this year has not been human? The only new human character to DST so far has been... Winona... So that begs the question, when are we getting a new human character?

Warly came from the Single player expansion pack dlc SHIPWRECKED. And therefore does NOT count as a new dlc character.

Ahem.. however- Wormwood comes from the single player expansion pack dlc HAMLET and somehow DOES count as a new character dlc.

I am still confused on that part.. but- as far as HUMAN characters go there is still- 

Shipwrecked- Walani, Shipwrecked-Woodlegs, Hamlet- Wheeler, and Hamlet-Wagstaff that Can and most likely Will be added.

and for Non-Humans..

theres Shipwreckeds Wilbur (A playable Splumonkey)

and Hamlets Wilba (A Playable Pigmen Girl)

As far as completely brand new characters goes- there’s still one more Unrevealed unless.. Wormwood does indeed NOT count in that case there’s TWO :D but it’s more than likely just one.. :(

1 hour ago, Jynn said:

2016: October 18 - November 8
2017: October 30 - December 4
2018: October 25 - December 3

I doubt it will be as long as 2016 look for a solid week at least. 31st or November 2nd is a good possibility of its end. Unless they let it run a little longer while prepping Winter's Feast stuff. Once added you can always make a world with it turned on forever and I believe if you're PC player there are mods to turn events on and off out of season too.

19 hours ago, CobaltGengar said:

Yeah, I wasn't expecting that! Also, a Merm King? These look like interesting abilities for sure.

You remember the Elder Swamp Pig that was being mermified in the gorge??? Yeahhh

1 hour ago, maciu67 said:

It should be Wilba

Wilba wouldn't make sense and wouldn't fit well in DST.

16 hours ago, Jessie223 said:

names don't belong to any sex, and we can't even know what wurt's sex is until klei personally tells us what chromosomes she has

this statement doesn't make any sense

Oh, so gender classification of names was wrong all along. Thank you for pointing that out, a lot of people over the centuries were misquided but at least people at the forums had been blessed to see your post and as such exposed to the truth.

17 hours ago, YouKnowWho said:

"Origin of the name Alexander:
A compound Greek name composed of the elements alexein (to defend, to help) and andros (man): hence, “defender or helper of mankind.” The name was borne by Alexander the Great (356—323 B.C.), a Macedonian king and military conqueror who helped spread the Greek culture across Asia Minor to Egypt and India. Var: Aleksandr, Aleksandur, Alexander, Alexandras. Short: Alek, Alekos, Alex, Alexei, Alexios, Alexis, Sander, Sandros"

But you still find girls named Alex, don't you? Just drop it man. It's a name, is it really something to get worked up about?

I think if a girl is named Alex then most likely it's a shortened form of Alexandra, female counterpart of name Alexander. Also, if it's just a name, what are the reasons you bother providing examples to argue other than reputation farming? Just accept Klei's oversight with name's gender mismatch, no need to carry out investigations out there.

1 hour ago, mrxarous said:

2016: October 18 - November 8
2017: October 30 - December 4
2018: October 25 - December 3

I doubt it will be as long as 2016 look for a solid week at least. 31st or November 2nd is a good possibility of its end.

But 2017 and 2018 the event lasts much longer (about 5 weeks).

Extremely hyped for this, but...

Hook, line and Inker?

We MAY be getting something to do with fishing [or the Hook, line part's only there for it to sound good], but I'm wondering what Inker's about. Squids? Something more with Cartography?

Maybe even masts you can draw on, or something along those lines.

3 hours ago, maciu67 said:

It should be Wilba

What would Wilba have to offer. Pig huts can be built by everyone and we already have a were-combat character. You insist over and over that Wilba has nothing to do with the Pig King of DST so unless YOU are wrong theres no way to tie her in. You can make up as many gimmicky ideas as you want, gem crown, etc unless your theories which you spread everywhere are wrong there will not and could not be a Wilba in DST

1 hour ago, shadowDigga said:

I think if a girl is named Alex then most likely it's a shortened form of Alexandra, female counterpart of name Alexander. Also, if it's just a name, what are the reasons you bother providing examples to argue other than reputation farming? Just accept Klei's oversight with name's gender mismatch, no need to carry out investigations out there.

Whaaaaat? Are you telling me every name is a case by case basis? Aw man, but what does that mean for Wurt?

I reply because when I see somebody acting pompous making a moot point. 

Archived