Hallowed Nights and Wurt available October 24th! (And more!)

23 hours ago, JoeW said:

Wurt is part of the new "Starter Pack" that can now be purchased with a New Megapack Bundle. Current Megapack Bundle owners will be able to upgrade for $6.99. The starter pack includes Wurt, 4 Classic Characters Skins, a new spear skin, hound backpack and Green Pajamas and Bedroll.  

@JoeW

will be available for PS4?

7 minutes ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

Double Mermification

On no, you don't go through Double Mermification, you instead will acsend to the next tier of being and laugh as you pity the fools you called your friends, and then get eaten by the maw.

Thank Klei some NEWS!

edit: oooo I like how wurt can craft disguises for other non wurts. That enables others to join in on wurts perks a bit, nice. How does a pigman disguise for wurt sound though? It'll work exactly the opposite from wurts disguise.

I wonder what recipes are ok and not for a vegetarian character, some are apparent while others are confusing for me. Like flower salad, fancy spiraled tubers, stuffed eggplant make sense but what about froggie bunwich, fish tacos, spicy chili, and stuffed pepper poppers? Those have meat in the recipes alongside veggies so I'm a bit confused tbh. Hopefully when she comes out, some generous forum user will post what works and what doesn't.   

1 minute ago, Owlrus98 said:

I wonder what recipes are ok and not for a vegetarian character, some are apparent while others are confusing for me. Like flower salad, fancy spiraled tubers, stuffed eggplant make sense but what about froggie bunwich, fish tacos, spicy chili, and stuffed pepper poppers? Those have meat in the recipes alongside veggies so I'm a bit confused tbh. Hopefully when she comes out, some generous forum user will post what works and what doesn't.   

What works- Building Merm Houses In Swamp.

What doesn’t- attempting to jump off a boat and swim to nearby loot.

1 hour ago, Dr. Safety said:

What if she is able to hold live fish in her inventory. You know how when you catch a fish it flops around for awhile and then dies? What if she is able to pick it up when it is flopping around and keep it alive if it is in her inventory. I don't know a use for this besides prolonging the freshness, or maybe its a sanity thing, or possibly just used in her crafting. This trait in particular is making me wonder

I'm wondering about the same, It also makes me wonder if ALL merms keep fishes for pet, and every time we killed a Merm and got a fish as loot, we're actually also killing/eating their pets.

2 hours ago, JoeW said:

Wurt is part of the new "Starter Pack" that can now be purchased with a New Megapack Bundle. Current Megapack Bundle owners will be able to upgrade for $6.99. The starter pack includes Wurt, 4 Classic Characters Skins, a new spear skin, hound backpack and Green Pajamas and Bedroll.  

New emote?

6 minutes ago, Owlrus98 said:

Generally anything that has meat or requires meat isn't a veggie dish (Im sure anyways). I'm sure the information on what foodtypes they are is already existant.

58 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

Well merm houses are long-sought after structures for mob farms. That's already pick and switch material. Merm King buffs merm damage—so I guess utilizing merms will be a thing... but like... we have pigs already, or spiders for Webber—and Webber doesn't have a vegetarian downside.

I dunno, it might just be me. It'll probably be fine but... that's my initial concern upon reading this.

But aren't merms way more powerful than pigs and spiders? Especially with the King buffing them.

1 minute ago, Nikki Darks said:

People freaking out over the vegetarian thing... Just farm pumpkins, that's all you need, and during winter go to the caves. \o /

This.

Also you can farm alot of carrots with bunnyman and there's cactus,lichen and stone fruits that grows in winter.

3 minutes ago, Lammarr said:

This.

Also you can farm alot of carrots with bunnyman and there's cactus,lichen and stone fruits that grows in winter.

^^^ People forget how plentiful veggies are in this game, there's 3x the amount of veggies than of meats. Plus they're easier to obtain.

2 hours ago, JoeW said:
  • The starter pack includes Wurt, 4 Classic Characters Skins, a new spear skin, hound backpack and Green Pajamas and Bedroll. 

What does the "4 Classic Characters Skins" mean? The default Wurt skin plus Guest of Honor, Triumphant and Abyssal ones or the literally Classic aka default/essential skins for Wurt and I suppose Wortox, Warly, and Wormwood?

Archived