Hallowed Nights and Wurt available October 24th! (And more!)

Just now, FeagleSnorf said:

I’m hoping it looks similar to the deep ones, despite merms already looking very similar to them. Or the “whiskers” on the side of her head look more like tendrils, similar to Cthulhu.

Wurt's potential Halloween costume: Catcoon fish.:wilson_sneaky:

Furry costume: Puggilisk.

22 hours ago, Szczuku said:

1. Pigs and most likely Bunnymen hate her

2. She's vegetarian

Those are enough to balance her perks

naah, that’s too little, low stats coming with that would be ok, but something tells me that we won’t see that.

17 minutes ago, Dalek said:

naah, that’s too little, low stats coming with that would be ok, but something tells me that we won’t see that.

Well, I don't think we're getting Wortox's high health pool with Wurt here. I can imagine her having around 125 max health(?) to balance out the fact that she's probably going to have a more follower based playstyle with buffed merms to fight and kite for her. :distant:

I'm not sure on how much sanity or hunger she'll have, since this is the first female merm ever shown(?), I don't think we have any idea how the lady merms behave. 

Still, super excited!

I wonder if she has benefits of being wet? Nothing of no sanity loss from wet items were mentioned in the introduction. So - we will still have to make wetness-protection for her?:confused: I'd appreciate an immunity. Maybe an opposite of WX' perk "rain damage" - small HP regeneration in the rain/being wet. Of course she could an extra downside for that... She is amphibious so she could take heat/cold worse than others.

Imo she looks like a green Webber: Dislike Pigs, can craft homes for follower, get some advantage on a specific turf, has a single food advantage griefing with mermhouses at the portal, Of course she has some more abilities but you get the point.

8 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

it does not matter what YOU want, it matters what I WANT, or rather what the person playing as said character wants, if I want to pretend Wendy is a 39 year old cross dressing man then so be it.. it’s my game let me play it MY Way. 

ok boomer

5 hours ago, maradyne said:

First thing Abyssal makes me think of is Hutch and Depths Worms. I wonder if it'll be a Halloween skin.

if it was a halloween skin, why wouldn't it go by the same name as all the other halloween skins??

12 hours ago, minespatch said:

Theories on what this is?

I expect this
No idea for the clothing tho
xv8jkzc.png

1 hour ago, maradyne said:

Untitled.png.1056b2cd6195861bf9fed940f1ba6a68.png

I wish that there were a good answer to this, but...

Also there is a good explaination to this, there are 2 types of Halloween skins, available for everyone during Hallowed Nights as a set (Head + Torso combined) under the name "wilson_pigguard.dyn" and the drop-able one that you get as drops (Head and Torso Seperated) "wilson_pigguard_d(rop).dyn", same as the new heirlooms and elegant retro skins, "wilson_formal.dyn" is the new Heirloom and "wilson_formalp(urchaseable).dyn" is the Elegant, the reason why the normal one is the Heirloom, is because some people already had the dropable 'formal' variant and turning this one into Heirloom instead of rewiriting the Skin System to swap formal with formalp would be too much work for something that nobody would really notice (besides me)

13 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

I Personally wouldn’t mind both Male & Female skins for characters like Wilson and Woodie Myself.

Actually.. now that I think about it a Male skin for Wickerbottom actually wouldn’t be half a bad idea either... He could look like Merlin the Wizard and then I could spam “The End Is Nigh” in my game session so all potential grievers leave the lobby quickly. :D 

The next Return of Them update is called Hook, Line & Inker.. I wonder if this means we will finally get working fishing rods and that Boat Fishing Net that’s been in the games files for the longest of time? 

For those of you who don’t know what I’m talking about.. uhm this thing

0C49610A-1091-4A38-880B-30684AFCAECC.gif

Archived