[Game Update] - 371739

Is Malbatross the only thing in the game that can make ocean waves??? If so that kinda sucks because I enjoyed the Shipwrecked version where waves were like obsticales you had to steer clear of and we had weather effects like Hurricane Season!

Jason said in the stream (at 1:05:20) that there is a small tease about the next character in this update post, a little image. 

Am I blind, because I can't find it... or did he just mistake the Hallowed Nights teaser for the next character?

Just now, fimmatek said:

Jason said in the stream (at 1:05:20) that there is a small tease about the next character in this update post, a little image. 

Am I blind, because I can't find it... or did he just mistake the Hallowed Nights teaser for the next character?

Err... I haven't seen any teases besides "a new friend" joining them in Hallowed Nights. :wilson_curious:

1 minute ago, Mike23Ua said:

Uhm.. does anyone else notice on Xbox One how the main menu image now reads Return of Them (Beta) under the new Malbatross animation?

Does this mean that the console versions now have a Beta stage like PC?

It was a bug we fixed immediately on PC, it's been fixed on console through the ingame auto updater. If you have that disabled you can either enable it or just wait till the next update comes out. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, seyfitoplar said:

Did we just hear Wes is screaming?

I *THINK* that's supposed to be part of Malbatross' screech, mostly because I see no reason for Klei to start using voice acting out of the blue.

Especially for Wes.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Terra_Zina said:

Charlie is the queen of this chessboard. The queen is the most powerful out of all the other chesspieces and breaks all limits and rules. Charlie laughing a human laugh while everyone else sticks with instruments fits that role pretty well. How she literally breaks an enstablished rule.

However, here's interesting chess rule. If a pawn makes it to the end of the opposite side of the chess board alive, they become a queen.

That reminds me how Simpsons has 4 fingers but the God that Matt Groening draw has 5 fingers in their univers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, maradyne said:

Good to know I wasn't the only one who thought that came from Wes's direction though, haha.

He only screams when confronted with his only phobia: giant multi-winged flying fish birds. :wilson_sneaky:

It's such an odd phobia he never thought he'd ever encounter it in real life, but alas the world of the Constant doesn't follow your rules.

Spoiler

I mean, if all the weird animal hybrids didn't tick you off to that, the fact the Constant is a flat earth should.

Spoiler

Don't @ me. The Constant is a flat earth. Our earth is not a flat earth.

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, fimmatek said:

There's literally nothing in the source code... ( also the inspect element produced ''sans_serif'' font-name but... that one is not even used here...

Does that mean that... Sans will be inside DST?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

There's literally nothing in the source code... ( also the inspect element produced ''sans_serif'' font-name but... that one is not even used here...

Does that mean that... Sans will be inside DST?

YES!

SANS UNDERTALE!

Edited by Canis
  • Like 1