Introducing, Klei Rewards

• Developer
19 hours ago, JoeW said:

Those items can be woven in the game for spool. They were taken off the rewards page because the the two systems (spool in-game and rewards) don't really work well together and were causing problems for some players.

And since big pile of spool is a thing now, you can effectively still get them for points - it's just less obvious how. The issue was that before people would get the skin for points, unravel it for spool, then try to buy it for points again and not be able to because points are only supposed to grant loyal items.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Sanity 1
  • Wavey 1
  • Potato Cup 1

1 hour ago, nome said:

And since big pile of spool is a thing now, you can effectively still get them for points - it's just less obvious how. The issue was that before people would get the skin for points, unravel it for spool, then try to buy it for points again and not be able to because points are only supposed to grant loyal items.

Self description insterted 

On 7/8/2021 at 3:37 PM, Radinora said:

Um, anyone aware where did some reward items go? Were there an announcement that they're be gone soon? I was interested in Hunters axe and shovel, as well as Scissor skin for razor... I wanted them for my setpiece and there's none to claim anymore! :wilson_cry:

The Hunter's Axe and Shovel are now weavables, so you can get them that way. 
The Scissors I'm unsure of...

EDIT: I only just noticed that my page did not load and in fact multiple replies already answered the question. 
Please ignore me and the waste of space that I am.

Edited by Wendy C.
  • Health 1
  • Hunger 1
  • Sad Dupe 4

9 hours ago, SmallBirdHungry said:

There are some twitch rewards that are not on the website, such as the Klaus cap skin for beefalo hat. Will those be added soon? I love how it looks but I wasn't playing the game back when it was given out. :(

All the drops are coming back but it's will take a while

• GL Happy 1

Hi all,

First time on this forum :).

I just got this question for a long time, currently i have all the Telltale hearts. However, the KLEI reward page is showing somehow the hearts that still needs to be claimed. The only difference i noticed is that the hearts that are correctly registered, have the " loyal" status while the hearts that still needs to be claimed according to the KLEI reward page are "Timeless" skins. Furthermore, i noticed that these " timeless" skins wont appear in the "transaction" page either. My question is, is this intended or am I facing some kind of (transaction)bug? At last it not only the Telltale hearts that got this problem(of duplicates) but this issues is also effecting some other item skins as well, for example the Knitted Puppy Hat and the Carrat Torch.

Can somebody please clarify this?

Thanks ;) and of course have a wonderful day!

DST_Cherubs_heart.png

DST_hearts.png

DST_rewards.png

• Like 1

I just saw today that on the klei website there is now an option to 'rollback' unravelled items? But it only seems to go back to june 29 for me. Past me made some stupid choices and unravelled some things that I now want. Will it be possible to rollback things that were unravelled longer ago?

• Developer
1 minute ago, SmallBirdHungry said:

I just saw today that on the klei website there is now an option to 'rollback' unravelled items? But it only seems to go back to june 29 for me. Past me made some stupid choices and unravelled some things that I now want. Will it be possible to rollback things that were unravelled longer ago?

We decided to limit it to 1 month for now. We might consider a slightly larger window but probably never indefinite.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

On 7/30/2021 at 1:19 PM, M4dMuffin said:

Hi all,

First time on this forum :).

I just got this question for a long time, currently i have all the Telltale hearts. However, the KLEI reward page is showing somehow the hearts that still needs to be claimed. The only difference i noticed is that the hearts that are correctly registered, have the " loyal" status while the hearts that still needs to be claimed according to the KLEI reward page are "Timeless" skins. Furthermore, i noticed that these " timeless" skins wont appear in the "transaction" page either. My question is, is this intended or am I facing some kind of (transaction)bug? At last it not only the Telltale hearts that got this problem(of duplicates) but this issues is also affecting some other item skins as well, for example the Knitted Puppy Hat and the Carrat Torch.

Can somebody please clarify this?

Thanks ;) and of course have a wonderful day!

Hi. The telltale heart skins, and a few other skins (e.g. puppy knitted hat, pig king hat and Carrat torch) were initially only available as a login bonus for a certain amount of time, and were obtained in the loyal version. 
A few months ago, Klei decided to add those skins in the Klei Rewards page so that newer players could get them too. To do so, they upgraded the previous skins (the hearts that were dropped on Valentine's Day, the knitted puppy hat from the year of the Varg event, the pig king hat from the year of the pig event and the Carrat torch from the year of the Carrat event, etc) to a Timeless rarity, and put on the Klei rewards page a new identical skin with the loyal variant. If you went ahead and bought with Klei points one of the skins for which you have a timeless variant, you would find to have two identical skins, a timeless one and a loyal one.
So yes, this is intended. You just have to remember which skins you already have, instead of getting everything you see there as unredeemed.

We can exchange points for spools, but why isn't the opposite a thing?

I'm a completionist. I love this game and its art. I've paid a silly amount of money not just for chests but also on the Steam community market. So I own just about every skin by now. None of the "Proof of Purchase" ones admittedly, but I was thinking about splurging on that as well.

It's frustrating to consider that I still need about 15k+ points to get the rest of the (currently available) rewards. At this rate it's going to take several years. Not to mention I have no use for the spools that I have.

Edited by Blue Three
  • Like 4

On 11/20/2021 at 4:48 AM, MidasHow said:

Yeah, im also waiting for the leviathan chest on reward page. It's been months, my sanity reached 0, shadow monsters started to appear. 

Saaaaame

What's wacky is that Klei's already added the Briny saltbox and Smitening rod to the rewards list (part of the nautical collection), despite them having been released AFTER the Leviathan chest. The rest of the Nautical collection is also missing, as well.

Hope we see it soon, I gotta get the chest to complete my collection

Edited by Masterofnonsens
  • Like 1