Introducing, Klei Rewards

On 3/18/2021 at 8:32 PM, Blue Three said:

That's not the only one that's missing -- but I'm sure Klei's aware. *goes over checklist*

As for other Twitch drops not currently available on the Rewards page, there's:

• Bone-Chilling Firepit (+ portrait + icon)
  • Klaus Cap (+ portrait + icon)
  • Ice Fishing Rod
  • Rusted Scythe

Bottomless Pit is early access, and Crab King Sail and Roseate Sail were launch-related, so I guess those are off the table. The Gorge tournament rewards probably aren't gonna come back either. :( Too bad. Those Cornucopia portraits look pretty neat.

Sad that I missed both sails since I didn't play much in 2019.

• Like 1

Hi Klei,

Can you please consider some kind of discount/promotion or just 50% of walue for ex. for this skins, or maybe give chance to get more points?

I started to play this last year at the end & there is so many skins, that I don't have even half of the amount & I will gather this like two years or more with his speed:/

Thanks

• Sad Dupe 1

• Developer
13 hours ago, .lemonti said:

Explain, please, what is it? 

It's bolts of cloth. It's only used on console. Because of the way cert works instead of being able to buy skin packs directly you buy bolts and spend those on skin packs. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 1
  • GL Happy 1

On 3/19/2021 at 7:32 AM, Blue Three said:

That's not the only one that's missing -- but I'm sure Klei's aware. *goes over checklist*

As for other Twitch drops not currently available on the Rewards page, there's:

• Bone-Chilling Firepit (+ portrait + icon)
  • Klaus Cap (+ portrait + icon)
  • Ice Fishing Rod
  • Rusted Scythe

Bottomless Pit is early access, and Crab King Sail and Roseate Sail were launch-related, so I guess those are off the table. The Gorge tournament rewards probably aren't gonna come back either. :( Too bad. Those Cornucopia portraits look pretty neat.

pretty sure rusted scythe and ice fishing rod are not twitch drops but log in rewards during some events. As for the other two, they are released well before I started playing DST, so it would be welcomed.

I would also love it very much if Klei would be so kind to add early access drops and skins redeemable by klei points, like bottomless pit and roseate sail. But as you said they are early access drops or launch drops so... might be hopeless :/

• Like 1

Um, anyone aware where did some reward items go? Were there an announcement that they're be gone soon? I was interested in Hunters axe and shovel, as well as Scissor skin for razor... I wanted them for my setpiece and there's none to claim anymore! :wilson_cry:

Edited by Radinora
  • Like 1
  • Sad Dupe 2

41 minutes ago, Radinora said:

Um, anyone aware where did some reward items go? Were there an announcement that they're be gone soon? I was interested in Hunters axe and shovel, as well as Scissor skin for razor... I wanted them for my setpiece and there's none to claim anymore! :wilson_cry:

Those items can be woven in the game for spool. They were taken off the rewards page because the the two systems (spool in-game and rewards) don't really work well together and were causing problems for some players.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5
  • Big Ups 2