Warly is Now Available in DST!

2 hours ago, QrChuck said:

Great animated short!
My guess is that we're seeing here Warly's mom memories. Colorless world without her son get its colours when she thinks about him. Warly isn't in our realm in short, he's already taken to Constant via ML-77 gramophone.

I was wrong, as the Warly's qoute about Codex Umbra says, that she has dementia or something similar

Warly's quote about Maxwell's diary states that his mum has dementia or alzimiers 

After watching that animation, I genuinely started crying, my nanna had alzimiers and seeing that reminded me of her in her last days, unable to remember anyone or anything unless you jerked the memory with something like food, (it was Bundaberg rum in my case, my granddad loved Bundaberg rum so she recognized the smell) but just seeing that again broke my heart because alzimiers is actually the worst thing because it takes everything and leaves just a shell of the former person and you showed that so well, the way all life drains from her eyes as the world goes grey and blurred, it's heartbreaking because I've been there and seen that transition.

I could ramble on for ages but you get the picture, I hope I didn't make it too dark.

3 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

Did Klei have Pixar direct this new short? That's about as sad as it gets man. Warly's father has passed, his poor mother is debilitated by Alzheimers, and with Warly vanished she presumably dies confused and alone. Jeez...

That and I immediately thought of Ratatouille when his mother's world was filling with colors.

Also MY HEART!!! MY HEART!!

Related image

5 hours ago, shadowDigga said:

Please,  dear Klei, unless you already have complete idea over Woodie refresh, take into account this little suggestion:

Instead of Lucy the Axe taking over, make any axe not lose durability while in woodie's hands. So these moon axes will be very valueable for Woodie.

But Lucy chops quicker, she doesn't have durability and Glass Cutter is better item to craft from moon glass than Moon Glass Axe ,also Woodie won't cheat his Lucy. 

Archived