[Poll] Which DST item would you want in real life?

UNLIMITED POWER  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Which DST item, with infinite durability, would you want to have in real life?

• Walking Cane
    • Lazy Forager
    • Applied Horticulture
    • Construction Amulet
    • Lucky Whistle
    • Life Giving Amulet
    • Deconstruction Staff
    • Pan Flute
    • Krampus Sack
    • Codex Umbra

8 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Life Giving amulet is the superior choice since you can revive endlessly and when you finally want to die you just like don't use the amulet.

Yeah, but how would you get one or how expensive it would be to even have one.

It's hot summer out here but the thermal stone isn't even on that list? Pfft. These polls nowadays...

Also, where's the lazy explorer, aka superior walking cane? That would be my absolute favourite.

Btw, I'd like to have multiple choices, I would vote for the life giving amulet and lazy explorer too.

2 hours ago, Kuba5565 said:

Yeah, but how would you get one or how expensive it would be to even have one.

just think that OP will just magically fly over to your window, breaks it ( if you don't have windows then OP will break wall right next to you) and just gives you the amulet

How does Lazy Forager work in real life? You don't have 15 pockets.

Would it make things float in the air so it's easy to grab and move around? Like something straight out of Harry Potter. If so, I'd pick that in a heartbeat, but only so I can look cool while using it.

Would pick Magiluminescence if it where on the list. Lazy explorer as well.

Also could the items be used by someone else? Like if a loved one is dying, could you put on the Life Giving Amulet to save them?

In the meantime, Panflute would be so handy. Getting attacked by a criminal gang? Put them to sleep, and while you're at it, take their fuckin' wallets. Fight fire with fire. Because I'm the good guy here.

I'd pick the infinite durability life giving amulet, not to revive me if I died, but because it heals wounds instantly while emptying your stomach a bit. So, not only would all injuries get cured instantly, you'd get to eat more and not gain weight.

Got a paper cut? Stub your toe? Break your leg? Just pop on the amulet and eat a donut. Fixed.

From that list, life-giving amulet.  Applied horticulture and construction amulets would be nice if they could be mass-produced, but just one isn't enough to revolutionize global supply chains.

Another good candidate that isn't on the list is telebrellas, but again they'd need to be mass-produced to have a meaningful impact.

Not on the list, that I'd want if there's only one?  Bone helm.  Honestly, my dreams are pretty messed-up, so I've probably got a weaker version of the bee crown passive at this point...

Infinite luxury fan wouldn't be too shabby, either.

Archived