Woodie main name suggestion (kill me)

So because Woodie is currently a completely and utterly useless piece of trash, I've decided to main him this weekend. For what better way to celebrate Woodie Killer 3000 aka Wormwood than to play the worse lumberjack, worse rock gatherer, worse treefarmer, worse Wereform, worse explorer, worse Nightmare Fuel farmer and worse Wes. The one, the only, WOODIE! (i lost a bet pls save me)

I'm gonna run aound in The Victorian skin, because that's honestly the only good Woodie skin besides the Treeguard skin, but I'm definetly not gonna waste money on this guy untill hIS REWORK KLEI C'MON.

I'm gonna do basic Woodie stuff. Chop a manure load of trees and then die to something stupid like a tentacle or pigman or something, then stick around as a ghost for a few days killing everybodys sanity and then call everybody unfriendly and leave when they don't revive me. Woodie stuff.

Hit me up, fellas.

Am I the only one who likes his Jack of All Traits nature? Very decent Health, Sanity and Hunger, fast tree cutter, easy sanity management via planting, and occasional transformation gimmick for extreme woodgathering and quick insanity. Almost no negatives, just a 4th stat which is easily manageable. I get that he's not the best at any of these tasks of deforestation and reforestation but he's well balanced, unlike extreme characters like Maxwell who is a master resource gatherer but has fragile health and always rising sanity or Wormwood who suffers from damages done to the flora by it and everyone around it, no health from foods, and a season with faster hunger loss and beehive ruining. Those two are more like sidegrades to Wilson for their buffs and bruises while woodie feels strait like an upgrade.

I join Sinanco, Woodie is a pretty fun character. The fact that others can do some of his stuff better doesn't make him trash, he is still a great lumberjack and explorer. Beaver mode is also manageable. It's true that Maxwell is better at gathering, beaver was better in DS and Wormwood can also plant cones, but Woodie is still a useful and enjoyable character. In fact, one of the few that has a significant downside that you cannot just ignore like those of the trio. Sure, I'd like to see him reworked and buffed, but he is far from being unplayable.

(btw guys... how is it a reason that he is trash just because someone else can plant too?... seriously, like if you could run short on pine cones xD )

14 minutes ago, RogueGamer12 said:

Hurry up and make a Woodie Gang server, everyone just chops trees and builds a base only using wood. Craft chests to store all the wood inside.

sounds like the worlds worst clicker game

On 6/7/2019 at 8:28 PM, Terra_Zina said:

I'm gonna run aound in The Victorian skin, because that's honestly the only good Woodie skin besides the Treeguard skin, but I'm definetly not gonna waste money on this guy 

20190608231031_1.jpg.2557eff3778b858b747f6e18b6c5f5e4.jpgbruh

Woodie: *exists*

Strange new powers:*gets released*

Woodie: I'm the best lumberjack all aro--

Klei: TIME TO END THIS MAN'S WHOLE CAREER

Also Klei: *releases All's well that Maxwell*

Woodie: Alright Maxwell, you're better at choppin', but you don't have a cool werebea--

Klei: *nerves Werebeaver in Together*

Also Klei: *adds Wilba to Hamlet beta*

Woodie: At least I gain sanity from planting tr--

Klei: *adds Wormwood to Hamlet beta*

Woodie: But I'm still the second best at tree chopping!

Klei: *adds Wagstaff to base game and Moon Glass Axe to Together*

Woodie: OK; I am the only one who gains sanity from planting trees in Together!

Klei: *adds Wormwood to Together*

Woodie: Not a big deal, I'm gonna be in the next rework, and I'm gonna take huge buffs!

Klei: The next character refresh will be Warly's!

Woodie: Kill me.

18 minutes ago, GrandTardigrade said:

Woodie: Alright Maxwell, you're better at choppin', but you don't have a cool werebea--

Woodie: Not a big deal, I'm gonna be in the next rework, and I'm gonna take huge buffs!

God that... 

That hurts more than it should've.

2 hours ago, GrandTardigrade said:

*puts hand over where heart should be*

Nope, still nothing.

Archived