Willow main name suggestions

So I'm gonna do this thing over the weekend in only playing Willow. I'm just gonna join servers and mess around. Help them if they're friendly, grief them if they're rude. It's really only to see how people would react. Will I get kicked instantly? Will they ignore my plea, or help me out? Who knows!

The rules are simple: I want the name as gross and painful as humanly possible.

I was thinking 'xXW1LL0WxMA1NXx' or 'Bernie, my boy' but I'm not very creative other than that. Help is appreciated.

It's Steam name, btw.

So many good names. Infact, it gave me an idea. Every 3-5 servers I'm gonna swap names so people wont recognize me.

"That's XxXB4$EDE$TROYR666XxX!!! They're a troll! Kick them!!!!!"

I will have a new name eveytime you see me, but the skin will be the same: A victorian Willow terrorizing the servers.

I had a few funny things happen to me while I used some of these names, but I'm not sure if I should post them here or make a separate journal. If I make it separate I may get warnings or bans because I'm literally admittedly trolling.

Also, I lied. I'm not helping anyone. I'm just trolling. Forgive.

But that beings said. I need moar names! There's plenty of weekend left to spare!

Archived