Screenshot showcase

On 6/2/2019 at 8:29 PM, Sunset Skye said:

Can you try using this command near that area? If you still have the world.

print(GetPlayer().Transform:GetWorldPosition())

I think it's likely that this is 0,0, the very center of your world. Sometimes, when an entity doesn't know what it's supposed to be doing or where it's supposed to be, it'll show up at 0,0. I've had royal guards and lost totems there before.

Buildings also pop up there really briefly when you hit the button to place one; in DST, at least. Not sure about DS.
Naturally re-spawning plants also cause this. Any 'structure' being created in the world.

image.thumb.png.0d9f7201948d0acfe8c6a4143e746054.png

Monday was wild. @Dorozco was eager to fight the fuelweaver with me. @The Noon Fish  just wanted to break the server for keks as our Constant Imp. Meanwhile I, being a filthy beard main, was just faffing about and sitting... Like I do in real life. I spent a lil' time with my boof kind, and once doro and noon were done, we finally went to the gateway.

I met the Residents. I made a pet skeleton. We had a eyeball conga line. Dr. Piggsbury brings all the critters to the yard. We defeated the fuelweaver.

Then we decided to bring the boats out into the darkness,.We had a bit of fun until a turf caused the server to crash but it was fun to pretend i was flying in the air.

Doro asked me to spawn fifty fuelweavers on the moon.

Then I made a second server so I can screencapture Wortox in poses for future art.

This is Och'Stran Bjökul. He walked straight into mutated Pengulls territory and murdered EVERYONE. He just slaughtered them all in cold blood, and all I could do was watch in horror.

He was ruthless, and showed them no mercy. He wasn't even ripe. He just... he killed them... he killed them all...

I don't know what devilish horror lies beyond those pitch black, beady eyes of his, but I know it cannot be good. For the better of the world, The Constant and all its inhabitants, I must keep this 'creature' contained. Never to see the light of day. Sealed away untill then end of time.

God knows what happens when he finds his way to the mainland. All but woe and misery.

97ABC27BCCE9EF35733E0797FFE5AD7FAD8F4B9D

5 minutes ago, Terra_Zina said:

This is Och'Stran Bjökul. He walked straight into mutated Pengulls territory and murdered EVERYONE. He just slaughtered them all in cold blood, and all I could do was watch in horror.

He was ruthless, and showed them no mercy. He wasn't even ripe. He just... he killed them... he killed them all...

I don't know what devilish horror lies beyond those pitch black, beady eyes of his, but I know it cannot be good. For the better of the world, The Constant and all its inhabitants, I must keep this 'creature' contained. Never to see the light of day. Sealed away untill then end of time.

God knows what happens when he finds his way to the mainland. All but woe and misery.

97ABC27BCCE9EF35733E0797FFE5AD7FAD8F4B9D

Oh, so that's where my pet went. C'mere, we gotta genocide those pigs again.

1 hour ago, zVince said:

Protect all plants :wilson_smile:

vlktuYV.png

Sadly all your crops planted by Wormwood will rot, seems the farm-plot mechanic (crops left on plot remain as-are forever if not picked) doesn't apply if you want them for aesthetic purpose - kinda sad as I desired to make nice visual arrangements but... all rotted. C'est la vie..

6 minutes ago, x0VERSUS1y said:

Sadly all your crops planted by Wormwood will rot, seems the farm-plot mechanic (crops left on plot remain as-are forever if not picked) doesn't apply if you want them for aesthetic purpose - kinda sad as I desired to make nice visual arrangements but... all rotted. C'est la vie..

I hope Klei fix this soon, could complicate some players wanting make farms with Wormwood.

1 hour ago, Terra_Zina said:

Well, that's dumb.

Not really. It makes sense to me as a counterbalance for not needing to make a farm plot. After all, meat aside, it would remove the need for an ice box if you could just keep a field of crops ready to harvest fully fresh at any time.

11 hours ago, Terra M Welch said:

Decided to try Starving Floor.

Oh, I'm a zombie now.

20190608063033_1.thumb.jpg.a9bf70a19ac2ff5cf6e9bb04542b9e39.jpg

I was frozen in place, could not be revived and had 0hp. I could still perform emotes.

Oh boy.

Oof, I was in that match.
The gray Wortox.

we got obliterated
fun gamemode tho

Archived