Screenshot showcase

7 minutes ago, ADM said:

wow, it's pretty damn lucky to have the Antlion so close to other biomes that you don't even need goggles :wilson_shocked:

they're literally on their own personal isthmus which so happens to liike like an arena too XD ad to fight them with Rosa's crown because at that point summer was ending and i had 3 potted succulent tblueprints and a fashion goggles blueprint

Unwrapped the first package from the first Klaus kill of this world and i got a krampus sack! :o

Spoiler

the other three packages r in my piggy back, the boss package gave an eyeball, 1 royal jelly and malbatross beak :roll:. This was also the first time i fought Klaus with a Glossamer Saddle, kiting was so ridiculously easy. only used like 7 blue shrooms of the 38 i had with me xD. 

811958690_Schermafbeelding2021-01-18om08_32_39.thumb.png.b87d94efaa8ed285be944af0d64c4946.png

4 hours ago, Muzarello said:

Trained these guys all at same the same time

What are you gonna with 3 domesticated beefalo?! Hope you have plenty of nitre :lol: when i go to the caves for the summer i leave mine with 2 salt licks. So 2 for each beef every ~20 days should be enough if ur not riding them. 

oof this was an arduous journey to say the least :lol:.. 1678334418_Schermafbeelding2021-01-20om21_50_01.thumb.png.1cafbdf4357cdbdc87acc69a636a0194.png

set sail from the patch of forest in the savannah only to find lunar island right in my backyard.. :roll: (my base is in the decidious forest in the middle of the map)

Spoiler

I initially regretted taking my beefalo with me cuz it was blocking the steering and anchor at times but it completely saved my butt when hounds (day 200+) attacked on the lunar island :shock:. Scariest moment ever lol. I first managed to panflute them thanks to the immunity from Thul Crown then i ran to my boat to get my beefy.

i couldnt just run to the crystal spiders or the lizards cuz there were fire hounds and i didnt want to burn anything 

On 1/18/2021 at 2:47 AM, Ohan said:

when i go to the caves for the summer i leave mine with 2 salt licks. So 2 for each beef every ~20 days should be enough if ur not riding them. 

Did they ever fix the bug where Beefalo would stop using salt licks if all players are in a cave? I've been a bit afraid of going down there for more than a few minutes ever since I finished taming one to help me gather my giant crops.

3 hours ago, Sunset Skye said:

Did they ever fix the bug where Beefalo would stop using salt licks if all players are in a cave? I've been a bit afraid of going down there for more than a few minutes ever since I finished taming one to help me gather my giant crops.

nope it's not fixed, mine went untamed with 6 salt licks right by him while I was away. I was not aware of the cave bug, and i was definitely in caves for a long while so that's probably what happened. That's enough of a reason for me to not ever attempt to tame one again until a rework or a fix for this.

4 hours ago, Sunset Skye said:

I spend pretty much all my summers in the caves and ive never had a beefalo untame. u can use the beefalo widget mod to monitor it if you want. after ~16 days in the caves at most mine will lose a single percentage of domestication which comes back after a few seconds of riding it again. Definitely make more than 1 salt lick though. 

ive heard letting a beef fall asleep and then unloading the area also freezes domestication but i cant say i always do this and ive never had one go feral on me. 

image.thumb.png.9444f642194aa979bad06af85bb0584c.png

Every time I don't have internet for very long I go back to DS, and damn, sometimes I forget how fun the DLCs are, hamlet is such an adventure, I don't even like the house stuff that much, but everything else, being able to buy stuff so early that you wouldn't get normally in other DLCs is super nice.
I don't know what people think of hamlet, it's pretty intimidating,but very rewarding.

Archived