Screenshot showcase

Remember when I farmed up crumpled packages for festive lights last year? I might have been doing it again :P

unknown.png?width=1249&height=702

I did, of course, unwrap all of them, and the result ended up being this!

20201208211514_1.thumb.jpg.ec10d87be8bfceb89969fc28a8bf517d.jpg

I snagged 224 lights from this! I honestly do think that after winter's feast is over, this should sate me for awhile with how astral detectors have been nice for light already.

Since there's an option to make your own boat shape now, I made another attempt in recreating a longship, which I've come to affectionately call a shortship.

shortship2.thumb.PNG.1a916e74a5589bd70204c6f948cfb63d.PNG

I misplaced the mast so I can't turn it to the side without turning the boat, but I could try to remake it so it looks a bit more proper.

2 hours ago, Pinegrove said:

Since there's an option to make your own boat shape now, I made another attempt in recreating a longship, which I've come to affectionately call a shortship.

shortship2.thumb.PNG.1a916e74a5589bd70204c6f948cfb63d.PNG

I misplaced the mast so I can't turn it to the side without turning the boat, but I could try to remake it so it looks a bit more proper.

Klei should allow Wigfrid to make her own boat shaped like this. I mean, she is (acting as) a Viking.

7 minutes ago, Spino43 said:

Klei should allow Wigfrid to make her own boat shaped like this. I mean, she is (acting as) a Viking.

That was a very popular suggestion when it came to her potential rework, but it didn't end up being implemented. It honestly doesn't feel very essential, plus it strays away from her combat-centered character. People who are eager to let her express her character in other ways will always have mods to aid them.

Killed Bee Queen, she died too close to the edge, blueprint for Bundling Wrap dropped too far away for us to grab it, its a lake too small to launch a boat. I guess Lazy Forager finally has a purpose.

Though we simply killed her a third time, and the blueprint is still there reminding us what not to do while fighting bosses.

20201211003040_1.jpg

On 12/9/2020 at 7:49 AM, Maxil20 said:

Remember when I farmed up crumpled packages for festive lights last year? I might have been doing it again :P

unknown.png?width=1249&height=702

I did, of course, unwrap all of them, and the result ended up being this!

20201208211514_1.thumb.jpg.ec10d87be8bfceb89969fc28a8bf517d.jpg

I snagged 224 lights from this! I honestly do think that after winter's feast is over, this should sate me for awhile with how astral detectors have been nice for light already.

Wow, that's quite impressive. I had around 350 packages and got 56 lights if i remember correctly. But i would need about 150 more to fill all the glowcaps i have rn, and by the time i get 150 more i'll probably need 300 more lol :D 

130923249_219784352880667_70121802890757796_n.png?_nc_cat=110&ccb=2&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=AlJxTgl_EjAAX8oyBaf&_nc_ht=scontent.fsdu20-1.fna&oh=53ef267a8c77a9ebdca43a8ad25ee4ea&oe=5FFCDD64
I usually don't ever tame beefalos, moslty because it takes too long, but this time I went all my way to not just tame one, I changed my Old farm area to a little habitation for him, still has some of the old fams because I take some seeds to grow some snacks for him when the birds drop em.
Also, never knew this, but when you give a Potato to a Beef, he struggles a little to eat, it's really cute.

9 hours ago, Muzarello said:

Also, never knew this, but when you give a Potato to a Beef, he struggles a little to eat, it's really cute.

Yea because raw potatoes deduce -3 health. And because he's a Befalo he'll lose 12 health from eating raw potatoes. Any food that causes health loss makes that poor struggling Beefalo effect like red mushrooms or raw cactus flesh. He's technically suffering from what he ate. Cooking and feeding them will do the regular eating animation and fill its stomach more. 

6 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Yea because raw potatoes deduce -3 health. And because he's a Befalo he'll lose 12 health from eating raw potatoes. Any food that causes health loss makes that poor struggling Beefalo effect like red mushrooms or raw cactus flesh. He's technically suffering from what he ate. Cooking and feeding them will do the regular eating animation and fill its stomach more. 

But he ate a pepper and there was no animation,maybe I canceled it with some action

Archived