Screenshot showcase

People wondering why their games lag

Their Base:
image.thumb.png.e3bf1f9367919bce0259af1f80c2a4c8.png:

I'm getting to day 3000, I don't have much to do left in this world besides farming stuff and living a peaceful life with my Wobster Pen, so I usually play on pubs or just come back to live another year of producing so much food that my base will be full of rot,  I made so much that I just can't let go of this world. I can just say thanks to klei for always updating and working hard not only on DST but on new games and content for the existing ones, Year of the beefalo sure will be fun!

My (and Theodore's) first ever Toadstool kill!! dare i say the first ever toadstool kill with a beefalo?! :lol:

2080571961_Schermafbeelding2021-02-05om22_42.46copy.thumb.png.6a727084e9ab66aa2f73f5942b244006.png

Was easier than i expected, took ~3 days, 8.5 weatherpains (accidentally broke 2 :wilson_cry:), a few stars and a couple of blue mushrooms. 

To anyone who has killed misery before, is it reasonable to say its just the same fight but simply twice as long? would 20 Weahterpains be enough is what i want to know. i really want that napsack blueprint next so i dont have to do this fight ever again :lol:

Unless playing with friends and coordinating through voice chat, doing stuff collectively tends to be hard. In my experience, in random vanilla public servers you often end up doing group work like boss battles in small enthusiastic task groups. Today, it wasn't like that, as in this random dedicated public server, everyone were very eager to cooperate and we ended up beating Dragonfly and Beequeen with server wide 7-8 people battalions. It felt really good and made me feel the sense of comradery behind this game's design after quite a while. 

20210207205728_1.thumb.jpg.c6a11adb39c329e379f88c3468bbbfc5.jpg20210207205753_1.thumb.jpg.b82a5ffbe0844f37eae1e66032a0010a.jpg20210207212354_1.thumb.jpg.f783e368a519ff782257e481eec88a65.jpg

Nenhuma descrição disponível.

Played SW this whole weekend, for a long time I thought this was the hardest DLC but damn, this is the chillest one, I love how everything seems to tie together gameplay-wise, I feel it about hamlet too but not as much as SW feels as a world. Maybe it's because of the difficult of renewability in hamlet, but both are awesome adventures!

Also been thinkin about Woodlegs coming to DST, imagine if he had a Captain skin for his victorian set? I would love it and would complement well Warly's Victorian skin, his Lucky Hat could have a Captain's Hat reskinning just like the one from SW.

41 minutes ago, Wardin25 said:

Id like a step by step guide on how to kill them all and not die

Ur joking right :D? its right there in the spoiler thingy haha 

edit: 

the trick is to run around in big circles until they're all grouped as tightly as possible before running them into the traps. u need high movement speed for that. U dont want to get near them or let them catch up to you because they'll try to attack you and get desynced from the group. you want them all to enter the traps together at the same time @Wardin25

Archived