Screenshot showcase

I clicked on that link, and I agree with all the people saying it's the most '80s thing they've ever heard.  And how can a 2005 song + a 2019 song sound like an unreleased Journey track?  XD
(Now I'm listening to a synthwave remake of "Pumped Up Kicks", what happened here...)

Anyway I haven't logged back into the game in a while which is why I don't have any newer screenshots to show right now.  I think if anybody torched my current really old 2019 base I'd be sad, but at least I'd still have all my pictures of it, and the fun (?) memories I had on that server (especially the epic of building the ruins).  I mean, it even still has the old farms in it!

Let's see...do I has anything old but maybe not seen yet/in a long time...

whatisthiseven.png.adb95076449847752a2a6d605ede5cff.png  

From the old Multilands/Megarandom mods, we have...cave stalagmites in front of Shipwrecked barnacle rocks!  And some grass geckos for good measure.  Winona looks about as confused as I am.  (I still kinda miss the old water.)

...Notorious

Just had to share this with y'all, now that I've finally got a decent picture of it:

twoshrines.thumb.png.4bafbc41e235d64aa54ca570e0478979.png

That is two, count 'em, TWO, Lunar New Year shrines in the same base, on the same screen.  I realise mods and reactivating old events can probably also make this possible (and bring back the Gobbler, Hound and Pig shrines) but no, these were both built during their own New Years.  The Carrat in 2020, and the Beefalo just now in 2021. Frankly 2020 being how it was, I'm amazed the Rat shrine didn't burn down at any point...
(This base also has two signs for _Western_ "Happy New Year"s.)

I got everybody into the picture to celebrate, and hey look, it's a cameo from Random Cherry Petal!  (applause)  (The flowers in front of each shrine are also from the Cherry Forest mod.)

twoshrinesdusk.thumb.png.289a3636d0d4274f7ac101f3e297de94.png

And the same picture at dusk...also before I remembered to change into my Chinese robe outfit or clean up the camp.  Whoops.  But this one has cool atmospheric rain and is better centered.

I think they're both pretty though.  :)

...Notorious

image.thumb.png.89f6a43c85c315e5833ab3567d54ff06.png

Besides all boof stuff, the event fishes are back! never got a chance to catch them in this world last year, College was hell on earth,  but now I have them all! 
Fishing is fun, I can say that  the activities we have like Fishing and Farming are more appreciated in the late game, at least for me.

On 2/26/2021 at 10:38 AM, Notecja said:

20210226183621_1.thumb.jpg.bf5018adee14d555566e89e3a04930e1.jpg

Is this "too many mods"?

It's definitely too many tallbirds... (sings) "Too many birds/too MAny birds!"  : P  Except for on the edges there, it _is_ looking like a good example of how the new QoL update is supposed to put more of a thing _in its biome_ rather than just more everywhere, though.

18 hours ago, gaymime said:

so, deerclopse will in fact fight beequeen, also two deerclopses are no match for 1 beequeen(though it was interesting to know between the two of them they only knocked off about 7000 health)

image.thumb.png.8daf7e3d48224a1b5f303c1b7f0e10be.png

I once had an area where Mama Goose decided to nest right next to the Bee Queen AND the sleeping Bearger...but Her Royal Beeness didn't wake up.  It was still kind of an epic giant battle though.  And I'm pretty sure I once sicced the Deerclops on Dragonfly (I was wandering through the desert in the dead of winter, you know, as you do), but since it was pitch black and I didn't want to get stomped, I just kept going and didn't stick around to watch what happened.  I'm assuming it was dramatic in some way.

Oh yeah, here's the old picture.  Ignore how Willow has for some reason become Slenderwoman...

giantthrowdown.png.245eff141c60eae74a198cd5ca609a1e.png

I wish I'd gotten it into the frame better.  You can see the Bee Queen hive right over there at the top, though.

Meanwhile in 2021, Willow finds herself wandering the wilderness in her underthings (slip).

willowbetaslip.png.2150b00105e246a2f38e8848fc73fdff.png

I'm guessing that last time I was on the beta, I must've been wearing a Winter's-Feast-only outfit.  Lol.

...Notorious

1 minute ago, CaptainChaotica said:

snip

yeah, i must confess i woke up bq intentionally. i use the minimalist challange to have micro worlds so everything is super close together including my base. i figured that like with bearger she's put out the grumbles, they'd they'd get killed she'd fly off and i would potentially get a honey or two from having woke her so i could keep avoiding a swing towards my base for food. i did not expect deer to go right for her or to have a second deer(aka how i died) x'''D for sure though something went wonkey in the world. i got the warning for deer right away but it was the later part of mid-winter before she actually showed up

it is good to know though that deer will(as far as i have seen) attack most other terrestrial bosses. she attacks bear, bee, dfly, tguards, other deers and moose

So, I decided to tackle on something so stupidly inefficient and horrendously dumb today. I decided I wanted to raise 10s and 10s of smallbirds/teenbirds and use them to kill most/all non-AoE bosses and just in general, trying to survive while they also live. So I made a world, put on setpiece config to force a tallfort because no way in hell am I gonna wait for 3-4 nests in the world to keep giving me eggs.

The first batch of eggs I got(I'm talking like 21 here) all got eaten by buzzards sadly, Atleast I think buzzards ate them? I wasnt there to see it. But I hatched one bird!unknown.thumb.png.e37fae823fa4d0db899d828a985233e0.png

Look at the little cutie.

unknown-269.thumb.png.754ebac274fdc6bc3c27d16906919980.png

Well hes dead now, but he did not die in vain! We went to the tallfort again to get his brothers and sisters and while we were getting eggs he unfortunately died from his own kin :(, Hornet Jr #28 will be remembered for his bravery and sacrifice, due to him I was able to get 11 eggs of his brothers sisters.

unknown.thumb.png.b903dfb660e98f2bdfb626be0388bc13.png

Unfortunately, frog rain started to occur so I had to evacuate all the eggs onto the boat(Since Frogs do not land on the ocean ofc) and hang around there for a little bit, it was oddly relaxing having with all of them on one space, anyways the frog rain ended and we were able to go back.

unknown-248.thumb.png.3caf065daae3dd9a7814a2311748652f.png

And well, would you look at that! They hatched! such beautiful babies :) They take quite a bit of food so I had to farm some more and gather some juicy berry bushes to fulfill their needs(They need around 20 hunger a day and only eat berries and seeds at this stage)

unknown.png.a7a2e293fe407cca15fd36c7a95be23a.png

Such cuties :)

But uh... unfortunately some starved. I had to hop in the caves for a few minutes to get light bulbs, I come out and some of them are starving right in front of me! I'm not sure how much died but I think it was 3-4? So that stinks :(

unknown.thumb.png.d84a82994e2f86dd5bb1227430af8da2.png

I think our food problems may be going away soon though! I was able to get a really nice harvest of giant potatoes and tomatoes and that provided a LOT of seeds for them to feed on. I pretty much ended off there, I think I'll try to secure the tallfort and trap the nests with stone walls so I can easily get some more eggs. When these guys grow up to be teenbirds I may go kill dragonfly or maybe even bee queen next :)

6 hours ago, HellHeater said:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiightt

2145144908_EkranGrnts(230).thumb.png.c89c213769585bb94029527fcc51b10a.png

Woodie's literal nightmare. He absolutely hates birds.

Here's some of mine. Take a gander at this three-branched swamp cut off by a forest. Looks perfect for Wurt to live in the middle.

20210226154203_1.thumb.jpg.77c706a4f1c55a63574c0693e53a7b04.jpg

This was convenient. I didn't have to go anywhere, 'cause the deers were there!

20210226170309_1.thumb.jpg.e13d45e93ce590b2548e2a106280fc89.jpg

On 3/11/2021 at 12:20 PM, Muzarello said:

image.thumb.png.a8811ab26a3a934ab4357d0306aacba9.png

Login Bonuses, Updates, klei points and I got a Wes Skin in the same day!  Wolfgang's face of joy is literally me!

That, is GREEEEN!  (Well, it _is_ almost St. Patrick's Day.  Heh)  Also congrats on the Wes skin!  I used some of my points to get the crystal collection thing I just BARELY missed, by like, an hour:

mynewcrystallarium.thumb.png.a34fa44a6776bed2cfc5da0f3823cfba.png

Say hi to my new Arcane Crystallarium!  I did not have ANY Alchemy Engine skins until now, and I always wanted one.

Here we are, travelling through the nice fresh spring air, carefree as you please, la la la...

springroad.thumb.png.e4193035290f85b1d6d98f2b579b58e0.png

Then I went by my museum (from the old and now defunct "Builder's Project" thread) and read a tribute to the time I'd been building this thing for over two entire (longer than usual) seasons, and nature REALLY PISSED ME OFF:

(spoilered for language.  Hey, you'd've been annoyed at the lightning too!  : P)

Spoiler

frellinglightning.thumb.png.5b5c82e12cb8e92072e7338bbc45a004.png

And then last but not least in today's play session, it went summer while still raining.

summerrain.thumb.png.5a663a6997374acc90f901c626fc3d29.png
I thought it looked cool, but apparently Willow didn't.  Lel.

...Notorious

Nenhuma descrição disponível.

I've been messing with the new world settings, made a Huge world with lots of resources but lots of dangers, not everything was set to tons cuz sometimes it gets anoying, but I like to see the swamps full of merms and tentacles, only bad thing is that traveling thru Huge Worlds is really time consuming, for that I'll train a beef  early on. Hopefully Base don't go Burn haha  with this double desert.

Also, took me so many skins to sell on the steam market, but I finally got this Umbrella skin, it's so pretty and I love it! 

Archived