Screenshot showcase

image.thumb.png.d18cee63d9e88a167fec200cac726a9c.png

I look at these chests, and just feel happy for a moment,  just a moment,  magic stuff drains so fast it's unbelievable. I made that thing with the shadow pieces and winona's catapults on a boat, I saw on glermz video some time ago, was it him who came up with this strat? if not I wanna know who and thanks anyway. Saves so much work of inducing insanity, fighting and all. I just don't know what to do with all the shadow hearts.

14 hours ago, Muzarello said:

I look at these chests, and just feel happy for a moment,  just a moment,  magic stuff drains so fast it's unbelievable. I made that thing with the shadow pieces and winona's catapults on a boat, I saw on glermz video some time ago, was it him who came up with this strat? if not I wanna know who and thanks anyway. Saves so much work of inducing insanity, fighting and all. I just don't know what to do with all the shadow hearts.

Ikr, i eat through that fuel so fast too, I did the method with 20 level 3 knights 1-2 hundred days ago and I'm out of fuel already. I doubt glermz came up with the method but idk\, it's a common strat I see now anyway, it works with gundpowder too, and it's quicker and without winona required, but i guess a bit more risky. Leave no heart unused! :D 

18 hours ago, BeeClops said:

Ikr, i eat through that fuel so fast too, I did the method with 20 level 3 knights 1-2 hundred days ago and I'm out of fuel already. I doubt glermz came up with the method but idk\, it's a common strat I see now anyway, it works with gundpowder too, and it's quicker and without winona required, but i guess a bit more risky. Leave no heart unused! :D 

This Time I made with 70 knights, was so scary, my sanity dropped like a fly on Bug-be-Gone but now I have so much stuff, I don't really use the night armors, I wish some mobs could use for me to make a army and leave'em there for the long waited battle, the hearts, I fear giving them to the lure plants and one day they end up useful.
But well...
image.thumb.png.a259c6926795169fb7f28a8938ffe746.png

@JazzyGames Thrill of the Grill Recaps have been so much fun and helpful, I wish I could watch it live, only made it once last year, classes came back too fast becuz of the time we lost last year for you know what. But damn, I had these barnacles near base all with boats, just because I wanted to make linguini or nigiri for fun, never knew we could use barnacles for moqueca! It's so good, even made a more comfortable farming area for the crops I needed for spices and the Moqueca, which is a really common dish in Brazil, I love it! And Thanks Jazzy!

On 1/27/2021 at 6:38 AM, Muzarello said:

Can you please link me to a guide on how to build this farm?

7 hours ago, GelatinousCube said:

Can you please link me to a guide on how to build this farm?

I was so sure I saw it on Glermz but maybe it wasn't? Correct me if I'm wrong please.
But here are the Gunpowder and Catapult method, be sure to have a good distance with the boats, the Knights can reach absurdly far in the third phase.

3 hours ago, Muzarello said:

But here are the Gunpowder and Catapult method, be sure to have a good distance with the boats, the Knights can reach absurdly far in the third phase

Also make sure to turn your volume down before the fight, the knight transformation makes an absurdly loud noise, and when you have 50 transforming you can probably go death. 

10 hours ago, Muzarello said:

I was so sure I saw it on Glermz but maybe it wasn't? Correct me if I'm wrong please.
But here are the Gunpowder and Catapult method, be sure to have a good distance with the boats, the Knights can reach absurdly far in the third phase.

Built it last night, such an insanely good setup wow... Now I have so many Atrium Hearts that I don't know what to do with them all.. might have to actually try out Caves and Forest Reanimated Skeleton now just for fun.

I did have frog rain occur while using the farm though which was not at all ideal, after one rollback I had to let the frogs duke it out on shore with the knights until they all died otherwise they would board my ships and kill me and the catapults. Thankfully once they were all dead I was able to turn the catapults on and kill all the knights. God I hate Frog Rain sometimes...

23 minutes ago, GelatinousCube said:

Built it last night, such an insanely good setup wow... Now I have so many Atrium Hearts that I don't know what to do with them all.. might have to actually try out Caves and Forest Reanimated Skeleton now just for fun.

I did have frog rain occur while using the farm though which was not at all ideal, after one rollback I had to let the frogs duke it out on shore with the knights until they all died otherwise they would board my ships and kill me and the catapults. Thankfully once they were all dead I was able to turn the catapults on and kill all the knights. God I hate Frog Rain sometimes...

Frog Rain is the actual Final boss of the game, and this setup really is good, I don't use it every time, but when I need Fuel or even just Dark Swords I use it and even try to double the knights, last time I did 70 knights, got a little messy but it ended good, Atrium Hearts are the only issue,Besides Cave and Forest Stalkers Idk What to do, I wish that in the future we get a recipe with it or something like it.

4 minutes ago, Muzarello said:

Frog Rain is the actual Final boss of the game, and this setup really is good, I don't use it every time, but when I need Fuel or even just Dark Swords I use it and even try to double the knights, last time I did 70 knights, got a little messy but it ended good, Atrium Hearts are the only issue,Besides Cave and Forest Stalkers Idk What to do, I wish that in the future we get a recipe with it or something like it.

Most of the time Frograin appears and its a blessing - free Moose kills, endless food from making my huge bunnyman village take them on etc, but when you are very specifically trying to get something done or use a farm/automated set up or whatever they are the worst possible thing you can encounter.. oh and they annihilate pets or zoos :(

I literally only did like 25 or so Knights and still got a stupid amount of items and NM fuel. Not sure when I can see myself using it again to be completely honest as I don't even use Dark Swords all that much and get NM fuel everytime I clear ruins anyway. I wanted infinite hearts to not have to do that fight properly every time and so I can fight FW and reset ruins whenever I want as much as I want. One day I'm sure I'll need some more swords and fuel for something haha

A recipe with Atrium heart would be amazing, we need more recipes that can use up items that otherwise end up stockpiling as they only have a single rare use.

11 hours ago, Muzarello said:

I wish that in the future we get a recipe with it or something like it.

Let's be honest here, the hearts don't need another use, they are hard to get normally and I don't think the devs had in mind that we would get 50 at a time. As rewarding as it feels, this method is clearly an exploit :) .

After so many rollbacks, so many days of frustration, i am happy to report that Princess Rosalina finally got the better fo a mutated Princess Peach Toadstool.

20210202164658_1.thumb.jpg.003ad7ca4ac9447d63acde1ba25eae79.jpg

Crown really came in clutch. I'm not nerfing it lol

20210202165456_1.thumb.jpg.2a852ab1cc1b1a3a8bbfbc568d5eec42.jpg

Got comboed by gas and stomp, but fortunately had an amulet:

20210202165539_1.thumb.jpg.a44a3ba4a8928d4950d3b08ce20acd9f.jpg

And finally, after nearly an hour of silently muttering "please just die already" and also furiously muttering "STOP STOP PLEASE what the HECK" when i attempted to fell mushtrees with a glass ax only for Rosa pick up a stupid lightbulb or a stone or some other stupid thing and go "i'Ve OnLy sO MucH SpAcE", the fell beast finally met its doom.

20210202170123_1.thumb.jpg.cb8810b765d0d77fe012dbdba08896b7.jpg

now i only need to slay Ancient Fuelweaver, the Malbatross, Crab Kang and the upcoming update boss, and now i'll officially have completed all my short-term goals for playing DST.

Archived