Klei Weekly Art Stream!

artstream_2_12_19.png

Thanks all for your Wormwood art challenge submissions. Here is the finished piece from last week's Tuesday art stream. Be sure to join us every week on the Klei Twitch channel (4:00 PM PT / 11:00 PM UTC), where we draw Klei game characters/creatures, chat username doodles, and even finish up streams with blindfolded drawings! 

Where is it?
https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

Weekly Art Challenge
This week's art challenge is to draw the Merms from Don't Starve Together. Post your submissions on this thread and yours may get featured on next week's art stream!

Oops. I'm a bit late. (Really late. :wilson_cry:)

But uh...I have to wonder if this beaut counts.

5c6cb08e327b9_WarbucksWormwood.thumb.png.a3aabeee7eecc0892e2b983ea22b232c.png

...don't ask why this exists, just accept the fact that I spent a good amount of time creating a render for Wormwood and then using said render to make a Warbucks-Wormwood hybrid.

Spoiler

Mustache included.

On 1/24/2018 at 2:09 PM, JanH said:

WEEK 3: MERMds_merm.png

From last years stream. Mermriel really transitioned.

If you're wondering how long it takes me to color a piece that I drew during a stream, here's a piece I drew last year but colored yesterday:

5c6a1be478bef_Tentaclespanksamerm.thumb.png.8f832f05617d4f67305f7c32579cbe9f.png

I felt a lil' awkward during the stream due to my real name being Ariel but I did do a skelemerm design as well.:wilson_ecstatic:5b9cb56261332_Skeledorkmermdesign.png.c1aea49a9b583fd64ccdc5e27f0e48a1.png

image.thumb.png.a154c81486bc77b65fb425613b52268c.png

Now, believe it or not, but I drew the Wilson-ariel piece way before the stream. Due to me having a ref of a smiling merm, I wanted to draw Sammy and Pipton laughing.

Then romantic kitty blindfold.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.34e59752b50711db9cd434feccdd1c3d.png

1 hour ago, LunaViolaStudio said:

@JanH I m so sorry for posting Maxwell to Wormwoods challenge. I didn’t know that you guys give challenges to the stream. :( Again I apologize! 

It's alright.

But yeah this thread is for stream-related art pieces.

Which is why (a friendly reminder) you shouldn't post your personal art here or late pieces

Archived