Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

JanH

Klei Weekly Art Stream!

JanH    7844

artstream_2_12_19.png

Thanks all for your Wormwood art challenge submissions. Here is the finished piece from last week's Tuesday art stream. Be sure to join us every week on the Klei Twitch channel (4:00 PM PT / 11:00 PM UTC), where we draw Klei game characters/creatures, chat username doodles, and even finish up streams with blindfolded drawings! 

Where is it?
https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

Weekly Art Challenge
This week's art challenge is to draw the Merms from Don't Starve Together. Post your submissions on this thread and yours may get featured on next week's art stream!

watermelen671    19431

Oops. I'm a bit late. (Really late. :wilson_cry:)

But uh...I have to wonder if this beaut counts.

5c6cb08e327b9_WarbucksWormwood.thumb.png.a3aabeee7eecc0892e2b983ea22b232c.png

...don't ask why this exists, just accept the fact that I spent a good amount of time creating a render for Wormwood and then using said render to make a Warbucks-Wormwood hybrid.

Spoiler

Mustache included.

minespatch    85685
On 1/24/2018 at 2:09 PM, JanH said:

WEEK 3: MERMds_merm.png

From last years stream. Mermriel really transitioned.

If you're wondering how long it takes me to color a piece that I drew during a stream, here's a piece I drew last year but colored yesterday:

5c6a1be478bef_Tentaclespanksamerm.thumb.png.8f832f05617d4f67305f7c32579cbe9f.png

I felt a lil' awkward during the stream due to my real name being Ariel but I did do a skelemerm design as well.:wilson_ecstatic:5b9cb56261332_Skeledorkmermdesign.png.c1aea49a9b583fd64ccdc5e27f0e48a1.png

image.thumb.png.a154c81486bc77b65fb425613b52268c.png

Now, believe it or not, but I drew the Wilson-ariel piece way before the stream. Due to me having a ref of a smiling merm, I wanted to draw Sammy and Pipton laughing.

Then romantic kitty blindfold.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.34e59752b50711db9cd434feccdd1c3d.png

Szczuku    16299
1 hour ago, LunaViolaStudio said:

@JanH I m so sorry for posting Maxwell to Wormwoods challenge. I didn’t know that you guys give challenges to the stream. :( Again I apologize! 

It's alright.

But yeah this thread is for stream-related art pieces.

Which is why (a friendly reminder) you shouldn't post your personal art here or late pieces

5 hours ago, Szczuku said:

It's alright.

But yeah this thread is for stream-related art pieces.

Which is why (a friendly reminder) you shouldn't post your personal art here or late pieces

Thank you for being kind! Yes I won’t but I ll be happy to participate in this communities challenges! :D

__IvoCZE__    9081
13 hours ago, minespatch said:

felt a lil' awkward during the stream due to my real name being Ariel but I did do a skelemerm design as well.:wilson_ecstatic:

Spoiler

5b9cb56261332_Skeledorkmermdesign.png.c1aea49a9b583fd64ccdc5e27f0e48a1.png

How even...

he must have not skipped leg day since he still has some of that merm there.

WheatyCat13    679

Wilson got the innsmouth look!

was making this last month but i stopped for a while for how long it was taking. now with merm week i was able to have the motivation and sanity to finish it. think ill be sticking to crosshatching for along while..... -_-'

innsmouth wilson.png

ResettePlayer    6199

I headcanon that Don't Starve and Darkest Dungeon take place in the same universe. Merms and pelagics are just dramatically different artistic interpretations of the same kinds of fish people.

20190224_094443.jpg

LetalCabbage    40

Hello everyone! Here's my contribution to this week's challenge. I have a lot of class work so the drawing is very simple, but I wanted to participate! 
PS: Jesse pulls strings to bring back The Gorge, pls :p

merm.png