[Game Update] - 192384

56 minutes ago, V2C said:

Will we have to Regenerate whole world or just gaves for the fossils ?

Thanks in advance vitto. Looks pretty rad so far the next update. Hope those chess pieces will be a huge challenge!

Best Regards,

Glermz

ps. Thank you for the lamps. Megabases are coming ;)

• Like 1

Looking foward for this update! @V2C But, talking about updates:

Some bugs that I reported earlier are still untouched (ironically, the only one that affects actual gameplay is one of them):

Spoiler

And the rest of the bugs that got "Fixed", well, they are not. What is up with that?

Spoiler

• Like 2

Arts and Crafts update.PNG

Hmm, this was revealed a day earlier than expected. So this update has to do with the new moon? I want black chess pieces. White is boring.

Charlie seems to be trying to get the survivors used to an extravagant lifestyle with all the new editions that are purely aesthetic.

Wilson, why you waste all your time on art? Don't you have better things to do? I may be an artist, but survival is a more of a priority.

Hmm... what are They is she planning?

Hey, where do you get the pawn blueprint from? Killing each other?

(Oh my; in my ten years of playing chess with my brother, I never realized the pointy part of a bishop's head was a hat.)

Edited by ExtollerOfTrolls
  • Like 6

50 minutes ago, Zhuzha said:

"Discover ancient bones deep in the caves"

Ooh, I wonder whose bones are those going to be. The Ancients', perhaps?

Hmm, these bones must be special. It would be boring to hunt around the cave just to get boring crappy bone shards. Perhaps they will be an ingredient in these new items, the same way that the Scarecrow was necessary to get the canaries?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SuperPsiPower said:

What I hope for is character specific statues, similar to the Maxwell statue but as the character you choose. Statues for our lord and savior, Wes.

That, and character specific meat effigies are something I've wanted for a long time now.

• Like 14