[Game Update] - 192384

10 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

It's not in-game yet. It was leaked way before the ANR dlc started. Now since it's happening, it's suspected the slipstor be added in one of the updates.

Yeah, I found out about that shortly after doing a quick image search. I'm embarrassingly far behind on the A New Reign update craze.

6 hours ago, SuperPsiPower said:

What I hope for is character specific statues, similar to the Maxwell statue but as the character you choose. Statues for our lord and savior, Wes.

Nose-man statue when.

Also I am hoping that we'll get more things  unrelated to the moon. Lategame things, world hopping/something similar, endgame stuff, a way to re-summon the ancient guardian or let him respawn, etc.

Anyway this does look interesting, been enjoying ANR so far.

• Like 7

New Decor?!

GREAT, NOW I HAVE TO REDO MY DESIGNS. JUST. GREAT.

No, seriously, I'M HVING A BLAST DECORATING MY BASE!! XD

Most of the things are just hard to get... I'm already in Spring and have only explored parts of my map just to plot where I should build my home... with the "indoor" decor like the Mushroom lamp and tables... now I can decorate my garden!! I LOVE the moon dia/fountain!!

It's like the rainometer and the giant thermometer... sure, they tell you about the weather but they're clunky... now the moon dial, it's functional AND decorative!!

<3

Time to get more potted ferns! \(O__O)/

(May post a screenshot IF I ever finish... or maybe not)

• Like 8

I don't think anyone pointed that out yet, but there are 3 shadow monsters in the upper right corner of the poster. And they look kind of funky, different from "normal" hallucinations:

WiXtMQd.png

Also, I don't believe any previous posters had any shadows.

• Like 22

11 minutes ago, Zhuzha said:

I don't think anyone pointed that out yet, but there are 3 shadow monsters in the upper right corner of the poster. And they look kind of funky, different from "normal" hallucinations:

WiXtMQd.png

you are right :)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Zhuzha said:

Did you check?

Also hmm, looks like they...have horns?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Zhuzha said:

WiXtMQd.png

Great job ! I didn't even think to check it for clues/hidden stuff . Is this a hit that a puzzle is coming ? Or maybe just a sight that this update won't be all player friendly (alive player friendly :D ) .

• Like 2