Loop's Fanarts of Don't Starve little post 8D

For Manga Purposes (Loop's lil project)  

135 members have voted

1. 1. So I'm now making a lil manga for Don't Starve and I have decided that whoever gets the highest votes will be the one who will meet Wilson~ Vote :D

Hi everyone! To whoever read this!! ( o w o )
The name's Fruitloop but you guys can call me loop! Pleasure to meet ya guys!

I love Don't Starve ever since I first laid eyes on it on a gameplay in youtube and well, I drew a little addicted to its cuteness and such <3 I sure wish I could play the actual game itself for support but I cant. So my only support is through fanarts and comic

So I will drop all my Don't Starve Fanarts here like a bomb

I'm also working on a Don't Starve Comic. It's fun!
untitled_2_by_fruitloop_chan-d8tjz72.png

Chapters

Edited by Theinsanefruitloop
  • Like 18

So I made a little comic for Don't Starve Together (;w;) I may update from time to time if I have the time in my hands. Also, I take requests, I will do them too if I receive any ahaha

(img)

Ooh nice I wonder where this is going o:

My troat hurts and I can't be online in a few days due to so many reason and it includes my mom's 40 days passing and going to the eye and troat doctor, so I made an early update of the little dont starve comic I'm making for you guys to see and read. ( ; w ; ) Oh and a few notes, the comic's setting is when Wilson got into the Don't Starve World where he doesn't know what to do from surviving at first. If I have a typo, please do inform me ;v;

Note: This is read Right to Left ( <---- )

dont%20starve%203_zpsnepo1juj.png

Page 3

• Like 9

So, this is my last update for now, I have to go to the other city to visit my mom's grave and also going to the church with the whole family. I have a nasty cough, seriously, I can't even focus on what to draw and write for heaven's sake. I want to cry from the pain in my troat right now.

How's this for a chapter intro? ( ; w ; ) I know I failed ; 3 ; I'm not very good at this things but yeah... Hope you guys like it and hope for another update soon! ( ; w ; ) Talk to you guys soon!

dont%20starve%204_zpscwro3ea8.png

Page 4

• Like 9

I just wanna ask How did you come up with that amazing username?

Ah well you see, it's kind of a long story aha (//w//) I'm a fan of Danny Phantom series you see and well I kinda like Vlad Masters character one of the antagonists. When Danny usually call him "one crazed up Fruitloop" and then I kinda like Fruitloops as in the cereal ones and such so it kinda kick my brain like. "You're a bit of crazy why not make your pen name Fruitloop and add insane on it and besides Fruitloop is kinda a cute name"

So yeah ( ; v ; ) Sorry if I don't make sense...

• Like 3

I grew a fondness for William (Maxwell). His backstory was dark and sad and I couldn't help but love the guy even more. OH AND ALSO THE GLASSES, THE FREAKING ADORABLE GLASSES HE WORE BACK THEN, LOVE IT. I need to draw some references too.., Hmm what to do what to do... my pen seems to be misbehaving ang my flu is slowly subsiding thank heavens. I shall write some parts of the comics later but for now... LUNCH!

william_zpspm9awoma.png

• Like 7

I love trench coats in the 18th century so much <3 So I was wondering if... What if Wilson is wearing one so I made this. It's just funny cause now my brain went, what was like in Wilson's life in the real world? A researcher and a scientist who wants to at least made him known to his discoveries? Ahhhh~ @Halve and @geni0529 thank you <3

trench_zpsqxcw9hws.png

• Like 14

Ah, the cough is seriously annoying ;A; btw, belated happy valentines day to everyone and I forgot to draw something for the v-day, oh well... *cough* So anyways, here's the next page and hope you like it ;v; oh, I'm not good on my english so please do tell me if I have a typo error, thank you ;w; my story writing is a bit rusty but please do bare with me, I'm not used to write this kind of things. Again hope you guys like it ;w;

dont%20starve%205_zpssbxveqd4.png

Page 5

• Like 6