Rai's Fan Arts and Doodles

Welcome to My Art Thread!

Hello! I am Rai. Feel free to call me anything you like, i don't mind. I joined this forum at June 26. I love drawing fan arts and stuff or comics. I draw traditionally, but sometimes digitally with mouse. I made this to put my art here, and i want to be closer with the forum. I'm sorry i am not really good at speaking English because English isn't my first language. I like to draw Wendy a lot, because she is my favorite. 

Well, that's all i guess. Hope you enjoy my art. I hope i can be very active here! I am always busy with school, and i am super lazy.

(I will edit or update this post if needed.)

Edited by rubidiumsart
Update
  • Like 14

You definitely achieved the creepiness in your drawings. A couple seem funny as well

thanks for the compliment! i'm so happy to hear that asdfghjkldzxvbn

Idk why but I got some sort of The Walking Dead feel from this XD

well i was trying to draw abigail more "human-like ghost" but it turns out look like a zombie lmao

Yay finally someone that ships Wendy and Webber :D they do look older though which probably makes more sense. Webber looks pretty cool like that and Wendy reminds me of Helga from Hey Arnold :p

Also, Rai looks like Ria (which is my character in an RP) with the letters swapped ^_^

Just now, DragonMage156 said:

Yay finally someone that ships Wendy and Webber :D they do look older though which probably makes more sense. Webber looks pretty cool like that and Wendy reminds me of Helga from Hey Arnold :p

Also, Rai looks like Ria (which is my character in an RP) with the letters swapped ^_^

yaay silk and petals ftw. why everyone thinks wendy looks like helga lmao

well, i can't draw young lil child in my style so i headcanon them as 13 years old or 14

my friends also thinks my name has many similarities to the other names, because of my middle name "rubi" my friends call me "ubi" that means sweet potato in indonesian. amazing 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, rubidiumsart said:

yaay silk and petals ftw. why everyone thinks wendy looks like helga lmao

my friends also thinks my name has many similarities to the other names, because of my middle name "rubi" my friends call me "ubi" that means sweet potato in indonesian. amazing 

I think it's just your art style and lol, sweet potato :p

latest?cb=20151207164318