For most of the Halloween skins, the more ridiculous their hat is, the fancier clothing I give them. Dragonfly Willow matches well with a red cardigan and uniform attire tho.

20161026194538_1.jpg

...and I call this "Asylum Escapee".
I didn't like that dress at first but as long as this event goes on it's amazing.

My life changed for good when I discovered this awesome piece of clothing. I use it on every female character ever since:

8lxZAwdoy.jpg

And this is me when I go party hard or when the world generator gives me fancy stuff i'd never build myself

Too bad I forgot to remove the weapon for a better show D:

8lz3sux0A.jpg

I have a few items

not very many

10 of them..

But that doesn't stop me!

well some times it does.

Anyways! Here are mine

Spoiler

Woodie.png

I am glad that Woodie's heads are cheap, as he always looked the most pleasing to me (although I wonder why everyone only writes fanfics for Wilson hmm?)

wubwub.png

Precious WubWub. With his jingly elf shoed feet.

WX-'.'.png

small robot with pants and sneakers

Wilson.png

I traded in most of my commons so I don't have as many items now (plus I got an ugly sweater vest volt goat blue is much better than green.)

18 minutes ago, Ajosen said:

i wish there was a taller Maxwell with the winter coat from adventure mode skin.

He just has such a massive head for his small body it does his awesome character no justice

Well that's just so he fits in with the other playable characters. Maxwell would look really out of place otherwise. But yeah, I'd love to see a skin of that coat as well. It just looks soooo good.

You have no money, no good skins and no luck, but you still want to look fancy? You just gotta improvise

Elegant Wilson, without his tuxedo, still makes it work

acd9a2a10ea060265841ee03409461c0.png

Wolfgang prefers a job well done over fashion

72f73795e595b517b50f003cc18470f8.png

School elite and a robot

311b676456226765da6d2b5596cfb4d1.png

Car salesman, everybody hates him

1927168415107f512800a5ed30b4d6ac.png

20 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Well that's just so he fits in with the other playable characters. Maxwell would look really out of place otherwise. But yeah, I'd love to see a skin of that coat as well. It just looks soooo good.

It would be funny if the back of the coat trailed behind him instead of shrinking to fit him.

I saw this post on Monday, I was going through skins today.

Pictured below is the elusive feral Woodicus Domesticus, as he wakes from his slumber and enters a new server during the cold winter months he lets out a mighty roar and begins spouting out gibberish, one phrase remains recognizable:

"wheres base"

Screen Shot 2016-12-16 at 6.16.23 AM.png

Archived