HELLO FELLOW HUMANS, ARE YOUR MEAT BAGS IN YOUR CHEST COMPARTMENT FUNCTIONING FINE?

GUgqYYs.png

Spoiler

Not really a costume, but I love how Woodie with any of the elegants is in his undies by default, with the elegants changing the colours of his undies and tank top (which I only just noticed making these).

nFHIjGh.png

HZDV822.png

y9DpzNP.png

Unrelated sidenote but I love how cheap Woodie's Elegants are in comparison to most characters, besides only the survivor one really.

20 minutes ago, WildWesternWilson said:

When you have no Steam money but really want a bunch of elegants

Dr.-Who.gif

Aww.

4 minutes ago, Soto8969 said:

You just described my DST life in a sentence(and a gif).

When you need someone to pull puppy eyes and Puss in the Boots is unreachable, call David Tennant. I prophetise a great future for this GIF on the forums.

18 hours ago, leonseye said:

Sure, I'll bite.  This is what I've been playing lately, though I plan on swapping the gold for shadow soon enough.

Lord Maxwell!

"These are the only non-pants I got!" Edition.

project_rosebud_1_by_arlesienne-da5m7me.

Ayenth on Project Rosebud fishing in the pond he discovered right at the edge of a spider-infested swamp. Starring Precious from Hound Companion by @polygone, his new Canadian jacket with matching boots and buckled gloves. Some close-ups...

project_rosebud_6_by_arlesienne-da5m781.

project_rosebud_5_by_arlesienne-da5m7bi.

Also (if spam, do it in style):

the_canadian_jacket_2_by_arlesienne-da3y

the_canadian_jacket_by_arlesienne-da3yez

AKA the hard decision...

yellow_trenchcoat_by_arlesienne-da3yf2h.

A look for the rain in spring...

wes_shadow_clothes_on_taro_by_arlesienne

...and his summer/early winter shadow look. Yes, I am trash for this poor bookworm.

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

Screen Shot 2016-06-09 at 2.56.33 AM.png

Let me show Shiara this, I beg you. She will be on cloud nine. It really is an adorable photomanipulation. Have you tried using sketching or comic ink methods on the background to match the DST style? You could even pull him a bit lower so that the feet align with the lamp's pedestal. Really... such a lively work. You made my day.

3 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I could try but firealpaca's on my mac laptop not the same as paintdotnet on my pc. Might be easier than I thought but sure, I'll give it a try.

Krita works on Macs too and is free. The free version of AutoDesk SketchBook is quite capable as well. And it sounds probable you have some edition of MS Office or its simpler competitor - if so, try using PowerPoint or its equivalent. There are many hidden options people on DA cannot believe exist in this popular software.

Archived