Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

to people who have not reacted yet and also wish to be included in the page 700 forumite tierlist, please do so here! yay

will also include some people who didn't react but definitely will smite my forum account down if i do not include them (e.g. Nome)

Edited by GetNerfedOn
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Shopcat 1
  • Sad Dupe 1
  • GL Happy 1
  • Potato Cup 25

Words can not explain the last few posts I’ve read.. why? Just why? Are we forgetting that this forum is a Family friendly forum? Anything above a PG-13 rating probably doesn’t belong here..

But it’s not my Job to warn everyone & clean up the forums, My job is to create hilarious, funny, family friendly Memes: and while I don’t have a new one right now... 

Enjoy an old one I’ve already posted before instead.

When Wes gets reworked before Webber, Wolfgang, Wickerbottom, WX78, Wilson or Maxwell.

4ACFCDA8-3047-4D7E-A0B6-78C67EF9FBE0.gif.8f4113fcd90a0e5ce0d11e4353a28a86.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, ADM said:

Erm... is it just me, or people are just looking to speedrun to page 700 with low efforts memes / out of topic stuff ? :wilsondisappointed:

Now that you mention it you might be on to something... Hmmm... Interesting...

• Haha 3

• Developer
1 hour ago, ADM said:

Erm... is it just me, or people are just looking to speedrun to page 700 with low efforts memes / out of topic stuff ? :wilsondisappointed:

You're already on 714.

• Haha 9
  • Shopcat 2
  • Potato Cup 11

2B8F53B4-02EA-4113-98A5-0208BEBA856E.thumb.jpeg.fb7d6818a8529c109740be0af61c7f29.jpeg

D13809F2-4C67-4959-97E8-CB4067A4E22A.thumb.jpeg.cf80c77e063acf8f8117acf01df4a9ab.jpeg

Spoiler

Yeah.. I did that and everything but the Harley Quinn Mallet (pulled from Fortnite version) is actually in the game.

Edited by Mike23Ua
Added second set of Batman villains lol
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Wavey 1

2 hours ago, SirToastyToes said:

Harsh truths

dstmeme5.png

I mean, it makes sense. The lord seems more like a mini boss to me than a full fledged one. And the other mini bosses, treeguards and spider queens, also don't have figure sketches.

That doesn't stop me from wanting one tho.

• Like 2