Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

17 hours ago, Pinegrove said:

The name "Bee Queen" implies the existence of an even stronger and more powerful, "A Queen"...

It implies the existence of a whole Bee Royalty, which I bet you all GoH will be the focus of the updates following RoT

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, BoySyrup said:

GameOfGroans.thumb.png.0ec7292673b354833794d494183923dc.png

Very messy edit, I never even watched Game of Thrones, is the show any good?

well for me the first half is good after that its gettin worse and worse oh alsol if you cant take naket bodys dont even try there showin way too many times places for no real good reasons but any way picture time now that we talk about games and trhones and what not here

image.thumb.png.72bf044b45446f8a1004ef363c82c474.png

i dont know what i have made but it was just too funy doin so

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

"A devil, a liar, a whore. And she sells sea shells on the sea shore"

Um, this a Christian forum and I don't think daddy joe will be all too pleased.

I literally just realised that 5 seconds ago and then your reply popped up haha, I'll make a friendly version right now give me a second.

There we go, friendly version :beguiled:. Super sorry for missing the swears haha.

• Like 23
  • Haha 3
  • Big Ups 1

1 hour ago, Hornete said:

I literally just realised that 5 seconds ago and then your reply popped up haha, I'll make a friendly version right now give me a second.

There we go, friendly version :beguiled:. Super sorry for missing the swears haha.

Well, this version is much better, but eep! I can still hear some of them, because of the "Phonemic Restoration Effect"

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Happy Hazard 1
  • Potato Cup 2

7 hours ago, Hornete said:

I accidently played this with the sound off without realising and thought for a whole minute, that was the joke...

• Haha 2
  • Wavey 1