Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

[Dragonfruit freeze]

These taste actually fantastic, if they're anything like the brand I find in my supermarkets. If you ever have the chance, try one!

On related news, I've been growing dragonfuit plants in my home! Did you know they grow from cacti?

Edited by sinisterrkid
  • Thanks 1
  • Hunger 1
  • GL Happy 3
  • Potato Cup 1

48 minutes ago, sinisterrkid said:

On related news, I've been growing dragonfuit plants in my home! Did you know they grow from cacti?

I didn't! But I could've guessed, with that spiky-scaly outer layer. Is it hard to grow them? I imagine not, since they apparently grow from cacti. 

---

List of things that feel like Christmas, but aren't:

• Receiving a Krampus sack (bonus if it's on your first year)
  • Finding a ruins gem in a tumbleweed
  • Getting butter from a butterfly on your first try
  • Generating a developer's graveyard set piece, or a reed trap set piece
  • (Feel free to add on)
Edited by Pinegrove
  • Like 1
  • Potato Cup 1

me ordering stuff from klei while also living in the middle of nowhere feels like thisimage.png.8b1ffad44b412a908cf51a8b0181037d.png

also if i had waited like a few days the stores would've been restocked and i would have gotten my mandrake for cheaper lolololololololol

• Like 5
  • Haha 8
  • Big Ups 2
  • Sad Dupe 1

2 hours ago, Pinyaps said:

me ordering stuff from klei while also living in the middle of nowhere feels like thisimage.png.8b1ffad44b412a908cf51a8b0181037d.png

also if i had waited like a few days the stores would've been restocked and i would have gotten my mandrake for cheaper lolololololololol

I love the money flying out of the hind pocket. 

• Potato Cup 1

14 minutes ago, Blueleaf12 said:

The Canada-US border is still closed currently so it’d just be the postman yeeting my package over the border and nailing me in the head, knocking me out instantly. 

What are you ordering that's hard enough to knock you out? I read that they've selected new V2.0 ridiculously soft high grade faux-fur for his body.

And that His feet, tongue and horns are made from soft plush material and include durable embroidered accent stitching. and that it also Features new and improved V 2.0 stitching that improves Chester’s ability to hold his shape naturally.

• Like 1
  • Spool 1
  • Potato Cup 1

Just now, __IvoCZE__ said:

Anatomically correct chester

Wagstaff's says he has nine stomachs, so we need to stock up on those, also one chonky eyeball, also required, then lemme see uhhh we got the teeth, really round, haven't seen any like it, but we'll make it work

• Haha 1
  • Potato Cup 1

3 hours ago, Blueleaf12 said:

The Canada-US border is still closed currently so it’d just be the postman yeeting my package over the border and nailing me in the head, knocking me out instantly. 

damn i forgot about that

looks like i really will be waiting 3000 years :wilson_cry:

• Haha 1
  • Sad Dupe 1

13 hours ago, Pinegrove said:

I didn't! But I could've guessed, with that spiky-scaly outer layer. Is it hard to grow them? I imagine not, since they apparently grow from cacti. 

They're super easy and grow pretty fast, as long as you live in a tropical or near-tropical climate. And as long as they can get lots of sunlight. Mine haven't fruited yet, but it should only take a couple more months.

-----------------------

13 hours ago, Pinegrove said:

List of things that feel like Christmas, but aren't:

• Receiving a Krampus sack (bonus if it's on your first year)
  • Finding a ruins gem in a tumbleweed
  • Getting butter from a butterfly on your first try
  • Generating a developer's graveyard set piece, or a reed trap set piece
  • (Feel free to add on)
  • Generating that setpiece with the pig trapped by Basalt and Insanity pillars
  • When a Wes joined my server, complimented my base, then died in front of my firepit and left. I still have that skeleton as the centerpiece of my base.
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

snip

No idea. I assumed it was, but I guess the company that does the mailing is American.

I also don’t want to come off like I’m complaining, I know shipping is an issue especially now, it’s a miracle in itself they can ship to some countries. 

Anyway this is going to be me when the package arrives

D4CD8353-6E0F-4D50-B08C-B1E21A713F3F.jpeg.b5cb617689a6f2129a45fc08170da958.jpeg

Another meme for when summer is over and you don’t have to worry about overheating

49586DBD-3F7F-4C15-9494-35EB5CAEBF2F.thumb.jpeg.4ac249d0b7bd8b292cfd66ac29aea125.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Developer
16 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Wait, isn't Klei based in Canada... why isn't their shop in CAD (not that it matters, I'm still a kiwi that has to pay extra cos exchange rate hates NZ ;u; )

Having a partner run it out of the US provided the most benefit for the largest percentage of our users.

• Like 8
  • Shopcat 3
  • Potato Cup 1